This pack requires 800mb to 2gb of RAM for optimal performance.
Java 8 - 64 bit is required.
There have been 26,641 server installs of this pack.
Players have played a total of 1,223.50 years of this pack.
Biomes O' Plenty (126.96.36.1994)
Adds over 50 new biomes, blocks, and more!
By: Adubbz, Amnet, Cheeserolls, Forstride, ted80
BoP Patch (1.0.0)
Pokemon in Minecraft.
Gameshark is a Pixelmon sidemod that alerts the player about the locations of ne...
JourneyMap: Real-time map in-game or in a web browser as you explore. JourneyMap...
By: techbrew, mysticdrew
Optifine (1.12.2 HD U F5)
OptiFine is a utility mod created by sp614x. It was designed to overhaul Minecra...
Pokemon in Minecraft.
Pixelmon Extras (2.5.6)
Extra commands for Pixelmon
The official OST of Pixelmon, by Chris Geddes
**"Generation 8, roll out!"**
##### Added new Pokemon:
- Mr. Rime
- Galarian Yamask
- Galarian Stunfisk
- 8.0.1 - Sinistea
- 8.0.1 - Polteageist
- Added new variations to Jump! - Will require an appraised Good Rod
##### Added new Alter forms:
##### Added new Creator forms:
##### New Rainbow Forms:
##### New Zombie Forms:
##### Added Abilities:
- Added Gorilla Tactics
- Added Screen Cleaner
- Added Corrosion ability
- Added Innards Out ability
- Added Propeller Tail
- Added Ice Face
##### New Attacks:
- Added Snap Trap
- Added Stuff Cheeks
- Added Tar Shot
- Added Snipe Shot
- Added Dragon Darts
##### Added Items:
- Added Dream Balls
- Heavy Duty Boots
- Feathers (Health, Muscle, Resist, Genius, Clever, Swift, Pretty) - Wings are now removed from the drop pool, but still exist. We may make use of them in the future, so allow these to fall out of rotation.
- Mints (Lonely Mint, Adamant Mint, Naughty Mint, Brave Mint, Bold Mint, Impish Mint, Lax Mint, Relaxed Mint, Modest Mint, Mild Mint, Rash Mint, Quiet Mint, Calm Mint, Gentle Mint, Careful Mint, Sassy Mint, Timid Mint, Hasty Mint, Jolly Mint, Naive Mint, Serious Mint)
##### Added Curry items:
- Curry (Base, Spicy, Dry, Sweet, Bitter, and Sour) (All below have these same variations)
- Sausage Curry
- Juicy Curry
- Rich Curry
- Bean Medley Curry
- Toast Curry
- Pasta Curry
- Mushroom Medley Curry
- Smoked-Tail Curry
- Leek Curry
- Apple Curry
- Bone Curry
- Plenty-of-Potato Curry
- Herb Medley Curry
- Salad Curry
- Fried-Food Curry
- Boiled-Egg Curry
- Tropical Curry
- Cheese-Covered Curry
- Seasoned Curry
- Whipped-Cream Curry
- Decorative Curry
- Coconut Curry
- Instant-Noodle Curry
- Burger-Steak Curry
- Gigantamax Curry
##### Added Curry Ingredients:
- Bach's Food Tin
- Bob's Food Tin
- Boiled Egg
- Brittle Bones
- Coconut Milk
- Fancy Apple
- Fresh Cream
- Fried Food
- Fruit Bunch
- Instant Noodles
- Large Leek
- Mixed Mushrooms
- Moomoo Cheese
- Pack of Potatoes
- Packaged Curry
- Precooked Burger
- Pungent Root
- Salad Mix
- Smoke-Poke Tail
- Spice Mix
- Tin of Beans
##### Added Decoration:
- Added the Robe Alter. With this update, the standard Pixelmon Robe will be accessible to everybody. The Robe Alter will be the new giveaway reward, and had you previously won a Robe on our Discord, you will already own this new one.
- Added Street Lights
- Added Benches (Acacia, Big Oak, Birch, Jungle, Oak, Spruce)
- Added Mugs (White, Pokeball, Pikachu)
- Added recipes for the couches.
- 8.0.1 - Added Mugs (White, Pokeball, Pika)
##### Quests Additions:
- Added Quest Giver NPC type, added a GUI for Quests
- Long quest names now squish themselves in the UI
- Added a bunch of new default quests
- POKEMON based objectives now have an inserter for picking a spec at random.
- Objectives: ENTITY_INTERACT, ENTITY_VICINITY, TILEENTITY_VICINITY, RANDOM, DIMENSION, STRUCTURE, POKEMON_DEFEAT, BLOCK_BREAK, BLOCK_PLACE, ITEM_SMELT, ITEM_DROP
- Actions: COMMAND
- /completeallquests [player] - Completes all quests.
- /resetallquests [player] - Resets all quests.
- /reloadquests - Reloads quests.
- Rare Candy can now be used on level 100 Pokemon to trigger evolution.
- Removed the 100 stat cap from vitamins, allowing them to be used for the 252 single stat cap/total 510 cap.
- Updated healing berries to heal a third of health rather than an eighth.
- Lowered the spawn ratio of Ilex Shines by like... a lot
- Added ability to have tooltips on Pixelmon itemblocks.
- Increased the hardness of Zygarde machines, no longer made of drywall.
- Limited shopkeeper's buy screen to the max stack size of the item they are selling, validates that limit server side. Sell limit not effected, as that always validates they have the amount in inventory.
- Removed the quantity modifier in the vending machine packets, as they are always limited to 1.
- Bikes can no longer be placed on the same block.
- Special textures have been converted to forms. You can access them by using the form spec now!
- Updated the Pokedex to allow for new entries.
- Pain Split no longer does direct damage. Will not trigger Disguise.
- 8.0.1 - Pokemon now follow the player if they are holding a mint.
##### Model Changes:
- Updated Idle for Regice
- Updated Model for Sandile (We heard you, Blocky Sandile is now updated as an accessible form)
- Updated Model for Politoed
- Updated Model for Drapion
- Updated Model for Krokorok
- Updated Model for Krookodile
- Updated Model for Cryogonal
- Updated Model for Snorlax
- Updated Model for Yamask
- Updated Model for Skorupi
- Updated Model for Goldeen
- Updated Model for Seaking
- Updated Model for Paras
- Updated Model for Parasect
- 8.0.1 - Updated Model for Eevee Creator form
##### Quests Changes:
- Fixed bugs in ITEM_GIVE if it was used more than once.
- Fixed bugs with client sided quests showing up on servers.
- Fixed bugs where quests load when they're not there.
- Fixed missing text for Wishiwashi's Schooling Ability.
- Fixed missing entries in the Magikarp Fishing Log.
- Fixed Old Fisherman giving multiple logs in some cases.
- Fixed Lucky Punch and Leek not applying critical modifier properly.
- Fixed an issue with natural Ilex Shrines not triggering events properly.
- Fixed some dying issues with Mareep.
- Fixed Large TV not dropping itself when broken.
- Fixed and incompatibility with fonts, resource packs, and mods that affect tooltips.
- Fixed client quests showing on servers.
- Fixed the Knock Off move for NPCs.
- Fixed Vanilla clients being able to connect to Pixelmon servers.
- Fixed Ability Capsule being useable on Zygarde.
- Fixed a crash related to Zygardes with an incorrect form.
- Fixed Bike rendering with the smooth animation setting.
- Fixed an issue with battles stalling due to form and level changes.
- 8.0.1 - Fixed Alolan sprties.
- 8.0.1 - Fixed Wooloo and DubWool not being shearable.
- 8.0.1 - Fixed Summer Raichu using the wrong model.
- 8.0.1 - Fixed the gen 8 water starters not having the correct ability.
- 8.0.1 - Fixed Scorbunny evolving into Raboot at the wrong level, (35 not 16)
- 8.0.1 - Fixed corviknight flying model's scale.
- 8.0.1 - Fixed the jump skined pokemon spawning in the wild.
- 8.0.1 - Fixed All pre 8.0.0 pokemon being given a hardy mint nature.
- 8.0.1 - Fixed an issue with special forms not overriding shiny properly.
- 8.0.1 - Fixed Silicobra's and Sandaconda's spawning files.
- 8.0.1 - Fixed a crash when starting a battle caused by a form change happening to quickly.
- 8.0.1 - Fixed some of Corviknight's level-up moves.
- Added new event CustomDropsEvent.
- Added new event PixelmonKnockoutEvent.
"Bye-Bye Pixelmon 7"
- Added Wishiwashi's School form and relevant logic.
- Added Zygarde forms and the reassembly machine. You will need a special item to catch well-hidden Zygarde cells throughout the world!
- Added new functionality to the Old Rod! Have an old fisherman assess your Old Rod and Jump! at the opportunity to try it out!
- Added quests. You can now have tasks and rewards divvied out by your local villager NPCs! These will be continually added to in order to keep the experience fresh, and servers and creators can make custom quests for you to experience with this system. View Quests Wiki page for more information.
- Added a smooth animation setting. This may be taxing on older systems, and is disabled by default. Enable it in the Pixelmon config file if you're rocking enough power to run Crysis.
- Added Pokédex generation options.
- Added 9 new berries to the forageable items list.
- Added infusion recipes for all 9 Incense held items.
- Added tab completion to most GUIs that take Pokémon names, move names or item names as text input.
- Added rainbow variants of Ho-Oh, Ponyta, and Rapidash. You can obtain them by using a Rainbow Wing on them!
- Added the Ilex Shrine. Celebi can be found here if you know the way!
- Added storage blocks for Silicon and Aluminium.
- Added crafting recipes for the Pokésand variants.
- Added the other core colors for Minior.
- Added a "bald" version of Mareep to indicate if it has been sheared. With this, you can now dye and shear Mareep once again!
- Added Custom Texture Spec.
- Added Real Solgaleo.
- Added Rayquaza Alter.
- Added Kecleon Alter.
- Added Zoroark....Alter. This was a joke that went too far. I'm so sorry.
- Added Pyukumuku Sushi. Less sorry.
- Added Summer Lopunny and Raichu-Alola.
- Added Crystal Onix, Steelix and Mega Steelix.
- Added Pink Beedrill, Butterfree, Misdreavus, Mismagius, Nidoking, Nidoqueen, Venomoth, Venonat.
- Added Alien Celebi.
- Added Zombie Arcanine, Ditto, Mega Blastoise, Mega Charizard X and Y, Mega Venasaur, Ash Greninja, Mega Gyarados, Samurott.
- Added new decorative blocks. These include the Cash Register, Workstations, Armchairs, Couches, Park Benches, a Big TV and a Small TV. Some of these are dyeable.
- Added a special hat for users who boost the SwSh Subreddit Discord. Join here
- Added the Nitro Sash, to be given to Pixelmon Discord boosters along with the keystone. This was supposed to come with the keystone, oops. Blame Klaxo :)
- Increased the spawn chance for Meltan slightly, and lowered some of its requirements.
- Added a confirmation screen when attempting to delete an NPC by smacking them with the Editor wand. Also allowed smacking to delete all Pixelmon NPCs for consistency.
- Added the Type and CustomTexture Specs. (Thanks, Flashback083!)
- We now mark the player as active on some battle actions to fix being kicked as 'AFK' on servers with AFK kicking enabled.
- You can now select your sash via /redeem if you have multiple.
- Pixelmon tooltips can be customized on individual item stacks with the "tooltip" NBT tag. Set it to an empty string to hide it altogether.
- Added fallback texture to resource pack NPC skins.
- The allowMoneyMultipliers config option has been split up in to multiple options for Happy Hour, Pay Day, and Amulet Coin.
- Updated Shadow Lugia to a new texture, oops. Blame Klaxo.
- Updated animations for Excadrill, Sableye and Araquanid.
- Fixed a timeout issue during battles caused by a lack of packets being sent from the client.
- Fixed not being able to pick Bulbasaur (or any other Pokémon in the first menu slot) as your starter.
- Fixed a null pointer crash from rendering sprites.
- Fixed Pokédex not displaying the shiny/form texture changing arrows.
- Fixed a few brewing recipes that had incorrect berries as inputs.
- Fixed an issue with automatically disabling the forcedUnicode option.
- Fixed a crash from gaining XP during battle.
- Fixed Pokédex asset sizing and positioning to make it look as intended.
- Fixed Thunder Stone tools lowering the enchant level of efficiency.
- Fixed Lake Trio Rubies checking for original trainer only by name causing them to not work if a player had changed their name.
- Fixed an unfortunate error where planting a berry tree on the same block a chest occupied cleared the inventory. Who even does that?
- Battle Fix: Fixed Gear Up triggering twice on all allies.
- [7.3.1] Remove PARSE_ESCAPES as its breaking formatting targets.
- [7.3.1] Change scale of couch and armchair slightly.
- [7.3.1] Fixed schooling form not reverting to solo (Wishiwashi).
- Spawning changes are too hefty to be listed here, so you can instead view them on the wiki here: View Spawning Wiki page
- We have changed from using IDs to Ordinal numbers for Special Textures. Sidemods should take note of this if they interact with textures.
- Added Pokemon#isOriginalTrainer(EntityPlayerMP) which will check both OT UUID and OT username if there is no UUID set. Older versions of Pixelmon did not store the OT UUID.
- Pokemon#setOriginalTrainer(EntityPlayerMP) method signature was changed to Pokemon#setOriginalTrainer(EntityPlayer).
Reforged 7.2 - The Berry Update
- Added Lures, crafted from berries, that increase the spawn rate of many different types of Pokémon.
- Made the following berries plantable (finally): Oran, Pecha, Chesto, Rawst, Persim, Lum, Sitrus, Aspear, Leppa, Figy, Mago, Wiki, Aguav, Roseli, Chilan, Iapapa.
- Added an option, 'useSystemTimeForBerries' which makes berries grow even when the game is closed, which means that /time commands won't break berry growth.
- Added potion brewing recipes that use berries to create Pixelmon potions like Super Potions and Full Heals.
- Added a special texture spec, allows for spawning Pokémon with the zombie and roasted textures. Can be used as 'st:zombie' or just 'st' to select the first special texture the Pokémon has.
- Added the Scorhood cosmetic! Available to anyone with a linked Pixelmon forum account.
- Added new models for Farfetch'd, Poliwag, Poliwhirl, and Poliwrath.
- Added the config option landMounts. If set to false, Pokémon can no longer be mounted unless they have surf or fly abilities.
- Added the config option requireHM. It only prevents Pokémon from using the fly and surf abilities. They can still be ridden even if landMounts is true.
- Added OreDict compatibility for the Anvil block.
- Reduced how fast you can fly upwards while mounting Pokémon. Yeah, yeah; Celesteela is technically a rocket - but that doesn't mean everything else should go up that bloody fast.
- Added TMs 171-174 to shopkeepers.
- Made the terrain seeds obtainable from using Headbutt in different forests.
- Changed a lot of held items in spawning.
- Improved Biomes O' Plenty support along with some missing biomes.
- Changed spawning locations/condition for the following legendaries: Celebi, Latias, Kyogre, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Thundurus, Torndaus, Reshiram, Zekrom, Genesect, Volcanion, Tapu Fini, Magneara, Zeraora.
- Completely changed a bunch of berry tree stuff.
- All berry plants are now 1 block tall and are actually consistently sized.
- Berry trees no longer take up the entire block for collisions so you they don't feel so silly to walk over.
- Berries now make plant sounds when destroyed instead of wood sounds.
- Berries replant themselves up to 9 times instead of having a 50% chance of replanting.
- Fixed Magearna and Raticate not having shiny sprites.
- Fixed a crash in some menus caused by having a Pokémon with the '$' symbol in its nickname.
- Fixed Kyogre requiring a Red Orb to undergo Primal Reversion outside of battle. How they thought red was for Kyogre is beyond someone on my salary.
- Fixed Battle-Bond Greninja not being able to change form outside of battle.
- Fixed the Ignite and Lightning Bolt move skills ignoring claim protection on servers.
- Fixed more issues with Pixelmon Spawner blocks causing crashing.
- Fixed item display names not being used properly in the item drop GUI.
- Fixed a rendering issue with Picket Fences
- Fixed the message about items dropping due to a full inventory having a blank space instead of the item name.
- Fixed some advancements displaying incorrectly.
- Fixed a packet exploit that allowed people to buy enormous amounts of stuff from shopkeepers for free.
- Fixed a packet vulnerability where you can make other players use Struggle to make battles extra easy.
- Fixed another packet exploit that let people arbitrarily delete trainer NPC Pokémon.
- Fixed an quick timing exploit with capturing out of battle allowing you to capture a wild pokemon twice if you engaged it at the same time you threw a empty Pokéball at it.
- Fixed swimming Pokémon falling through the air in slow motion as if they were in water.
- Fixed the rare case of entities attempting to spawn in unloaded chunks.
- Fixed a mod incompatibility with Phosphor, Silent Gems, and many others due to the spawning system handling light incorrectly.
- Fixed Pokédex descriptions cutting creating new lines in the middle of a word
- Fixed various Pokédex headings not translating.
- Added IRarityTweak to the Better Spawner API so that individual rarities can be modified for different players.
Reforged 7.1.0 - The Integration Update
"Pixelmon, but with Minecraft"
- Added bikes! Includes both the Acro and Mach bike! You can find the crafting recipes here: https://pixelmonmod.com/wiki/index.php?title=Bike
- The Mach bike is fast! Be careful not to drive off cliffs.
- The Acro bike is not as fast as the Mach bike, but no need to be careful driving off cliffs! It's cushioned well, I hear.
- Added a new GUI for selecting external moves! Also, renamed those to move skills. Don't ask me why.
- Added move skills: (Find which moves are needed and more information here: https://pixelmonmod.com/wiki/index.php?title=Move_Skills )
- Flash: Creates a temporary light at the Pokémon's location.
- Mount Boost: Temporarily increases the Pokémon's riding speed.
- Ground Birds: Grounds nearby flying Pokémon so they're easier to engage in battle.
- Rain Dance: In LAN and singleplayer, this changes the weather to rain. If Kyogre uses it, it's a thunderstorm!
- Sunny Day: In LAN and singleplayer, this clears the weather.
- Scare: Spooks all nearby Pokémon and gives you the Repel effect for a while.
- Analyse Pokémon: Uses psychic power to reveal nature, ability, and other information about the targeted wild Pokémon.
- Smelt: Pours fire into a furnace, powering it. Strong Fire-type moves can instantly smelt some of the contents!
- Ore Sense: Uses magnetism to illuminate nearby ores for a short time.
- Special thanks to Veraxiel, Oomaloo, and Fapdos for their excellent artwork for these!
- Even more thanks to the many players who suggested these in comment sections on YouTube. Some of these are fantastic ideas!
- Added male/female variations for Combee. It's just a little red dot, but it helps. That's what they tell me, anyway.
- Added an "animate" button to the chisel GUI so you can make statues animate without doing hard stuff.
- Added a wearable Mega Anchor keystone.
- Added an Eevee hood, like the Pikachu hood, as a new giveaway item!
- Added "generation" spec, so you can spawn or filter Pokémon based on the generation they were added in.
- Added "legendary" spec, similar to the above but for legendary/not legendary.
- Added global rarity multipliers to the Better Spawner config. The developer is assuring me it will be useful.
- Improved the look and performance of Ultra Wormholes. Less lag, more sparkle.
- Updated the sprites for Hiroku's Gold and Silver Lens.
- Increased the maximum number of characters in the Pokémon name box of spawner blocks from 32 to 250, just a li'l bump.
- Compressed all our model files to binary to shave off some of the file size and decrease model load time.
- Shiny charms now also apply to Rock Smash, fishing, all that stuff.
- Better Spawner tags are now used as intervals.
- All Pokémon Spec loading from JSONs now supports string formats such as "spec". Example: "Pikachu lvl:5 untradeable"
- Added support for auto-tagging of spawns on a Pokémon Spec basis, through the Better Spawner Config.
- Pokémon SpecFlags such as "untradeable" and "unbreedable" can now be removed with "unbreedable:false", for example.
- Fixed deleting Pokémon from the PC search window deleting the wrong one.
- Fixed shiny Vullaby and Pikachu not having a different texture to the usual for some strange reason.
- Fixed Bottle Caps not being usable on Pokémon that can be mounted.
- Fixed server-side custom Pokémon Specs not working in spawner blocks.
- Fixed party storage sometimes not being saved and unloaded if it was loaded while the player was offline.
- Fixed the spawner block GUI radius option label being broken text.
- Fixed another crash from older Forge versions. You should still be on 2838, though! We're watching!
- Fixed a crash caused by searching a PC without specifying a species, as well as a few other less common causes.
- Fixed PC searching not showing nicknamed Pokémon despite having the species name typed into the search box.
- Fixed Ethers causing errors and not displaying up-to-date information in the GUI when used outside of battle.
- Fixed Marowak, Raichu, and Exeggutor being unable to pass down their hidden abilities.
- Fixed Pokéball inheritance not using generation 7 mechanics where it gives equal chance for same-species parents.
- Fixed custom particles being way too intensive under certain conditions.
- Fixed Kyurem transform effect jitter.
- Fixed bells causing crashes.
- Fixed battle rule clauses being reset and replaced with just forfeit for engaging trainers.
- Fixed fainted Pokémon still attempting evolution, only to fail and trap you in the evolution screen for eternity.
- Fixed ability names with "armour" in them not accepting the U.S. spelling in commands and GUIs.
- Fixed Cut as a move skill causing lag spikes for large trees.
- Fixed the "canPokemonBeHit" option allowing Pokémon to be hurt with weapons during battles, which isn't sporting at all.
- Fixed Frillish and other gender-formed Pokémon always getting the same ability.
- Fixed Crafting Tables having a breeding environment value of 3. (now it's 1)
- Fixed /redeem not showing whether you have the boosted necklace.
- Fixed not being able to put held items on a Pokémon if the held item had some extra NBT data.
- Fixed battles force-switching the camera view even if the battle camera is disabled. Fixes Vivecraft issues.
- Fixed "/pokegive" not working from console if the person you're giving it to is named after a Pokémon. So, like, not even a thousand people.
- Fixed trainer battle rules not being respected when challenging a trainer using V-targeting and /pokebattle.
- Fixed Pokeloots duplicating the item within them if the same item is put in to multiple Pokeloots.
- Fixed the Shiny Charm showing the wrong status in the GUI.
- Fixed battle animations only working in the overworld.
- Fixed starting a battle with a double battle trainer starting you with duplicate Pokémon.
- Fixed Unburden boosts lasting even between battles.
- Fixed status icons vanishing in-battle in a bunch of situations.
- Fixed Facade not ignoring the physical attack reduction of burns.
- Fixed Arceus and Silvally being able to be given Plates/Memories in battle.
- Fixed Spectral Thief not ignoring Substitute.
- Fixed Grass Whistle not being recognised as a sound-based move when a whistle is clearly a sound.
- Fixed Aurora Veil and Reflect reducing the damage done by Brick Break and Psychic Fangs. Also fixed Aurora Veil's double battle behaviour.
- Fixed Clear Smog resetting the user's stat changes instead of the target's.
- Fixed newly learned moves in battle not being visible until one turn later.
- Fixed Clanging Scales and Clangorous Soulblaze only hitting one foe in double battles.
- Fixed trapping moves working for one less turn than they should.
- Updated es_ES, it_IT, ko_KR, and ru_RU. These translation guys are great.
- Pokémon Specs now remember the original String array that was used to create them.
- Pokémon SpecFlags are now sent to the client so they can be parsed and checked locally.
- They also don't really need to be extended, it's not abstract anymore.
- This breaks any sidemod that had SpecFlag implementations!
- Added TimespaceEvent, with many subevents, for handling when things happen to Timespace Altars.
Reforged 7.0.0 - The Decisive Update
"There is only one Pixelmon, and it is Reforged."
- Added every Pokémon. Really. Added: Rowlet, Dartrix, Decidueye, Litten, Torracat, Incineroar, Popplio, Brionne, Primarina, Pikipek, Trumbeak, Toucannon, Yungoos, Gumshoos, Grubbin, Charjabug, Vikavolt, Crabominable, Oricorio, Cutiefly, Ribombee, Rockruff, Lycanroc, Wishiwashi, Crabrawler, Mareanie, Toxapex, Mudbray, Mudsdale, Fomantis, Lurantis, Morelull, Shiinotic, Salandit, Salazzle, Stufful, Bewear, Bounsweet, Steenee, Tsareena, Comfey, Oranguru, Passimian, Wimpod, Golisopod, Sandygast, Palossand, Type:Null, Silvally, Minior, Komala, Turtonator, Togedemaru, Mimikyu, Bruxish, Drampa, Dhelmise, Jangmo-o, Hakamo-o, Kommo-o, Tapu Koko, Tapu Lele, Tapu Bulu, Tapu Fini, Cosmog, Cosmoem, Solgaleo, Lunala, Nihilego, Buzzwole, Pheromosa, Xurkitree, Celesteela, Kartana, Guzzlord, Necrozma, Marshadow, Poipole, Naganadel, Stakataka, Blacephalon, and Zeraora.
- Added Alolan forms: Alolan Rattata, Alolan Raticate, Alolan Raichu, Alolan Sandshrew, Alolan Sandslash, Alolan Vulpix, Alolan Ninetales, Alolan Diglett, Alolan Dugtrio, Alolan Meowth, Alolan Persian, Alolan Geodude, Alolan Graveler, Alolan Golem, Alolan Grimer, Alolan Muk, Alolan Exeggutor, Alolan Marowak.
- Added new SMD models for Rhyhorn, Rhydon, Rhyperior, Pikachu, Raichu, Exeggcute, Exeggutor.
- Added Generation 7 forms: Lycanroc Midday, Lycanroc Midnight, Lycanroc Dusk, Oricorio Pom Pom, Oricorio Baile, Oricorio P'au, Oricorio Sensu, Minior Core, Minior Meteor, Necrozma Dusk Mane, Necrozma Dawn Wings.
- Added new, higher-resolution sprites for all Pokémon. Thank you, eva08maicy02, for this spectacular contribution!
- Added particle effects for hundreds of moves (so far) in battle! I'm being told by the old guy that this has been requested for 6 years. Alright, well, Santa was running late.
- Added Ultra Space dimension! Portals spawn in the wild, or you can use an external move of Lunala and Solgaleo to make one!
- Added Z-Crystals and Z-Moves. Probably not all of them, these guys are lazy
- Added abilities: Battery, Beast Boost, Dazzling, Electric Surge, Fluffy, Full Metal Body, Galvanize, Grassy Surge, Liquid Voice, Long Reach, Merciless, Misty Surge, Neuroforce, Power of Alchemy, Prism Armor, Psychic Surge, Queenly Majesty, Receiver, RKS System, Shadow Shield, Shields Down, Slush Rush, Soul-Heart, Stakeout, Stamina, Steelworker, Surge Surfer, Tangling Hair, Triage, Water Bubble, Water Compaction.
- Completely reworked the PC! Here's what's new:
You can now search a PC for specific Pokémon, levels, abilities, etc. Totally unique idea of course, bet you've never seen it before.
Added a shift-click shortcut to the PC that works like inventory shift-clicking.
PC boxes now support custom names and wallpapers. Thank you StabWaifu, happyzlife, and Amethyst (http://rebornevo.com/) for these contributions!
Added support for resource packs to add custom PC box wallpapers.
Added overflow protection so if you turn down the total number of PC boxes, any Pokémon in boxes that no longer exist will be safe.
- Added a lot of new NPC skins to both chatting and trainer NPCs. Big thanks to Starwarschamp4 and Crystal_Missile for them. Now I've been told to list them all:
Chatting NPC: Aqua Grunt Male and Female, Blacksmith, Bride, Cultist, Evil Professor, Gardener, Groom. Jon Snow, Knight, Magma Grunt Male and Female, Mailman, Monk 1 and 2, Pirate Captain, Pirate Grunt, Professor Ras, Rocket Grunt Male and Female, Santa, Tesla.
Trainer NPC: Aqua Grunt Male and Female, Jon Snow, Knight, Professor Ras, Rocket Grunt Male 1-6, Magma Grunt Male and Female, Pirate Captain, Pirate Grunt 1 and 2, Football Fan 1 and 2, Gardener 1 and 2, Pokemaniac Girl 3, Swimmer Male 2 and Female 1 and 2, Youngster 5.
- Added the N-Solarizer and N-Lunarizer, and their effect on Necrozma. It's basically exactly what DNA Splicers do, though?
- Added Silvally's RKS System ability.
Added Poison, Ice, Fire, Rock, Ground, Steel, Bug, Flying, Psychic, Dark, Ghost, Fairy, Dragon, Water, Grass, Electric, and Fighting memory held items.
- Added evolution moves; moves that are taught on certain evolutions.
- /pokebattle now supports wild Pokémon battles.
- /pokebattle and /pokebattle2 now support comma-separated Pokemon Specs (Pikachu,s,lvl:50)
- Added Big Malasada and updated the Rage Candy Bar to a status healing item.
- Added all the region-specific healing items to shopkeepers.
- Added Pearl, Big Pearl, Pearl Chain, King's Rock, Comet Shard, Ice Stone, and Ice Stone Shard to Water Fishing Loot.
- Added the sprites for all the different Vivillon forms.
- Added the Beast Ball. Technically it's been in for a while, but it wasn't in the creative menu before so now it's added!
- Added Tree Top location type to the spawner.
- Added in a massive amount of new mounts. Thanks to ProudSquirrel for doing all of these!
Gen 1 - Arbok, Vileplume, Cloyster, Rhyhorn, Snorlax, Dragonair
Gen 2 - Ariados, Crobat, Lanturn, Quagsire, Donphan
Gen 3 - Ludicolo, Swellow, Pelipper, Slaking, Exploud, Hariyama, Aggron, Mega Aggron, Manectric, Mega Manectric, Sharpedo, Mega Sharpedo, Vibrava, Whiscash, Claydol, Sealeo, Walrein, Huntail, Gorebyss, Regirock, Regice, Registeel
Gen 4 - Bibarel, Floatzel, Gastrodon, Purugly, Hippowdon, Drapion, Lumineon, Probopass, Heatran, Regigigas, Giratina
Gen 5 - Stoutland, Gigalith, Conkeldurr, Seismitoad, Scolipede, Darmanitan, Carracosta, Emolga, Galvantula, Ferrothorn, Klinklang, Eelektross, Haxorus, Stunfisk, Bouffalant, Mandibuzz, Durant, Zweilous, Hydreigon
Gen 6 - Chesnaught, Pyroar, Furfrou, Goodra, Zygarde
- On top of that, some previous mounts were also fixed
Gen 1 - Venusaur, Charizard, Mega Charizard X, Fearow, Tentacruel, Graveler, Golem, Tauros, Mega Gyarados, Aerodactyl, Mega Aerodactyl, Zapdos
Gen 2 - Raikou, Entei, Lugia, Ho-Oh
Gen 3 - Mega Swampert, Mega Camerupt, Flygon, Milotic, Tropius, Absol, Salamence, Mega Salamence, Metagross, Mega Metagross, Latias, Mega Latias, Latios, Mega Latios, Groudon, Primal Groudon, Primal Kyogre, Rayquaza, Mega Rayquaza
Gen 4 - Staraptor, Drifblim, Honchkrow, Magnezone
Gen 5 - Serperior, Samurott, Archeops, Braviary, Kyurem-Black, Kyurem-White
Gen 6 - Aurorus, Avalugg
- Added a lot of bugs, probably.
- Legendary spawning on servers will no longer favour clusters of players over individuals.
- Leaping forward in battle animations now jumps back afterwards so Pokémon aren't cuddling each other after 2 turns.
- Reworked where everything spawns. Like, legit everything.
- Happy Hour now does nothing if allowPayDayMoney is false in the config.
- You can now remove the Mew you put into the cloning machine by sneaking and right-clicking.
- Changed the Pokémon Editor and the Statue Editor to use a drop-down menu instead of a text menu for forms.
- Updated the tier lists to Gen 7 latest (as of 06/10/2018).
- Primal forms can now be bosses, and now also spawn. Groudon in arid biomes, and Kyogre in oceanic biomes.
- Pokémon no longer recoil from battle damage. If they still did then our particle animations would be off!
- The maximum number of Pokémon in a ranch block was reduced to 2. This is for the good of everyone, believe me.
- Statues will now fallback to the original texture if a custom texture isn't loaded (like normal Pokémon).
- Added a config option for restricting the number of Pokémon a given player can have in all their ranch blocks combined.
- Fixed an exploit in trainer cards.
- Fixed Castform not changing form when it's sent out in Minecraft weather (outside of battle).
- Fixed going down many elevator blocks being so fast your brain hurts.
- Fixed being able to add your last Pokémon to the clone machine.
- Fixed others not seeing shiny, owned Pokémon name tags as yellow.
- Fixed fences and glass panes from connecting to PCs, trade machines, washing machines, fans, and mowers.
- Fixed /checkspawns legendary erroring if you're in one of those locales that normally uses commas for decimal points.
- Fixed all the /checkspawns variants using nonsensical permission nodes, they all use pixelmon.checkspawns now. That one was a bit embarrassing.
- Fixed Scolipede being the size of a Primal Groudon. Now it's just big, as opposed to monstrous.
- Fixed untradeable Pokémon being tradeable if you're sneaky.
- Prevent Pokémon from changing dimension. Fixes a dupe bug with nether portals.
- Potentially fixed how sometimes a huge amount of bird Pokémon will spawn above water. Potentially not though, developers are useless.
- Fixed bell sprites displaying wrong on newer forge versions.
- Fixed cloning machines not being breakable in survival.
- Finally fixed the Pokégift block. It wont eat your Pokémon anymore.
- Fixed the Pokégift event block reversing the giveLegendsOrNa config setting. That's been bugged for years!
- Fixed the Heavy Ball not taking form into account when checking the Pokémon's weight.
- Fixed an exploit in Rock Smash where you could duplicate the block you smash.
- Fixed an exploit with ranch block upgrades where they could be used without being taken from the inventory.
- Fixed Gen 6 sprites being a different height to the other sprites. You probably saw this as a bug with the egg sprites.
- Fixed you hovering magically if the chair you're sitting on is destroyed.
- Fixed Pokémon being able to spawn outside the world border.
- Fixed the Unbreedable spec.
- Fixed you falling through Ho-oh while flying on it.
- Fixed item stack data being lost when you retrieve an item from a PokeChest.
- Fixed a possible tile entity error during world generation. Thank you, Cepera, for finding this.
- Fixed a possible crash from breaking a cloning machine that's been cut in half by world edit or something.
- JEI no longer shows in the battle menu.
- Cave spiders and silverfish no longer spawn.
- Fixed the useRecentLevelMoves config option making it use the earliest moves instead.
- Fixed an exploit with Thief and /endbattle that let you infinitely duplicate held items.
- Battle fixes:
Fixed some Timespace Orb held item problems.
Fixed Metronome being able to select King's Shield, Hyperspace Fury, Diamond Storm, and a bunch of other moves.
Fixed Assist having similar issues as Metronome did.
Fixed Magnet Rise never ending.
Fixed Techno Blast bypassing immunities by not being the drive's type fast enough.
Fixed Sturdy and Sweet Veil not being ignored by Mold Breaker Pokémon.
Fixed Trace being able to copy fainted Pokémon abilities using moves like U-Turn.
- Significantly improved the Better Spawner's performance on its thread. This won't be a hugely visible change in-game but your processor will send us a Christmas card.
API/back-end (for sidemodders):
- Completely rewrote storage and EntityPixelmon. Every sidemod is probably broken. This will be better, trust me.
- Added Notice Overlays to API after reworking the existing CustomNoticeOverlay. You can scale the Pokémon models now!
- Removed the now-unused BaseStatsLoadEvent.
- Added Pokedex#wipe(). Probably useless, I dunno.
- BerryEvent.PickBerry now actually fires.
- BreedEvent.AddPokemon's result can be used to bypass the new maxCumulativePokemonInRanch config setting.
- BreedEvent.AddPokemon also now actually fires.
- Added "status" spec so Pokémon can spawn asleep, paralyzed, etc. Seems like cheating but what do I know.
- Added config options for intercepting Pixelmon loot table injection so you can cancel our changes to the loot.
"Ok fine there were some fixes to be done first"
- Added new, smooth models for Clefairy, Clefable, Gastly , Haunter, Yanma, Yanmega, Electivire, Gligar, Gliscor, Venipede, Whirlipede, Scolipede, Bisharp, and Pawniard.
- Added animations for Stunfisk, Tynamo, Eelektrik, Eelektross, Durant, Druddigon, Cubchoo, and Beartic.
- Taught Empoleon to dab on the haters (Usable from statues).
- Added Gliscor and Volcanion as flying mounts because it looks great. What do you mean it doesn't make sense? We're doing it anyway, you can't stop us.
- Legendaries that are spawned as bosses are now always red bosses.
- Removed a lot of spammy debugging code.
- Eggs now need to hatch before it adds it to the caught list in your Pokédex.
- Increased the spawn rates on a few Pokémon that had low chances due to needed nearby blocks.
- Fixed a Pokémon duplication bug that was very very bad. Thank you 尼禄QAQ for helping us find this!
- Fixed the Timespace Altar being completely unusable. Now that's a woopsy!
- Fixed many types of PokéBalls not shaking or animating.
- Fixed crashes caused by the ice gym structure.
- Fixed Sir Doofus III being able to evolve. Sir Doofus III IS the ultimate form of any Pokémon and you all know it.
- Fixed NPC traders being super whacky and not accepting trades if they were edited.
- Fixed a possible crash when spawnLevelsByDistance or spawnLevelsCloserToPlayerLevels is on.
- Fixed all kinds of weird behaviour caused by /pokereload.
- Fixed modified block spawns (e.g. tall grass) causing crashes due to not being spatially aware. We bought them new glasses, it was fine.
- Fixed spawning issues with Lotad.
- Fixed Yveltal being a land spawn, instead of an air spawn. It has MASSIVE wings and it was a land spawn. Developers, man.
- Fixed Mega Sableye being way too common. God damn these Ghost-type megas.
- Fixed Unown needing night time to spawn despite spawning in caves. Even Patch Notes Guy knows that caves are dark all day long, and his only qualification is typing.
- Fixed mount positions for Yveltal, Primal Groudon, Primal Kyogre and Mega Rayquaza.
- Fixed /pokespawn
- Fixed Magneton's model issue. Bloody Gabe's fault, no doubt.
- Fixed fishing rods still having a chance to fail despite being able to catch things in that location.
- Fixed TMs being able to teach moves that are only through level-up, tutors, or breeding.
- Fixed the sprite offset on the Trainer Cards.
- Fixed Trainer Cards being able to see what is inside eggs. We gave the Trainer Cards' glasses to the block spawners.
- Fixed (probably) /checkspawns causing errors for European locales. Using ',' instead of '.' in decimal numbers is weird!
- Fixed Rotom having some of its forms moves as tutor moves and getting passed down with breeding due to old mechanics.
- Fixed Water Stone and Fire Stone tools giving infinite obsidian when used on non-source blocks. Now you get cobblestone like you should.
- Fixed some Generation 6 Pokémon missing AI behaviour.
- Fixed baseBlocks property of spawn conditions.
- Fixed an issue caused by glitched Pokémon that can't decide if they're in a Ranch Block or not.
- Fixed Greninja not being able to learn Happy Hour.
- Fixed Piplup having a hard time spawning.
- Fixed Reforged having their own Brokedemaru. Elekid now looks normal. You saw nothing.
- Fixed Mega Slowbro and Mega Blastoise having little chance of spawning due to only being on land in ocean biomes.
- Fixed Archeops and Swanna having bugged models.
- Fixed a potential error with breeding.
- Fixed wild Pokémon spawning completely ignoring the maxLevel config option.
- Fixed a few stutters in some animations.
- Fixed Ho-oh's and Yveltal's models touching the ground when flying. It was very un-legendary.
- Fixed texture issues on Mega Pidgeot and Mega Sharpedo.
- Fixed Cloning Machines increasing the Mew's times cloned when it's put into the machine instead of when the machine does the cloning.
- Fixed Pokérus issues.
- Fixed JEI compatibility with the battle GUI.
- Fixed the mower inventory GUI continuing to work after the actual mower was destroyed. No more dupes 4 u
- Fixed battle stuff:
Fixed Aegislash's stat changes from form changing not applying until next turn.
Fixed an uncommon battle error when leveling up.
Server-related fixes and changes:
- /checkspawns permissions split into pixelmon.command.checkspawns.fishing, .normal, .legendary, .megaboss, .rocksmash etc.
- Shrunk computer data file sizes even more, speeding up saving. Also made the shrinking retroactive so when someone logs in their PCs shrink in data size.
- Fixed Badge Cases stalling a server when trying to remove a non-existent badge.
- Fixed wide-reaching spawning performance issues caused by the spawnLevelsByPlayerLevels and spawnLevelsByDistance config options
- Aggressively optimized even more Better Spawner stuff because Spark is an amazing profiler.
API/Back-end (for sidemodders):
- EvolveEvent.PostEvolve#preEvo is now a much closer clone of the original entity before evolution.
- Made single-arg PokemonSpec construction do the string separation itself so PokemonSpec("Ralts lvl:50") works like PokemonSpec("Ralts", "lvl:50").
- Added ISyncHandler for forcefully main-threaded packet handlers. Unless you're doing client modding this probably means nothing to you.
- Updated fr_FR, fr_CA, it_IT, ko_KR.