ATLauncher is a launcher for Minecraft which integrates multiple different modpacks to allow you to download and install modpacks easily and quickly.
ATLauncher has a few nice features including:
- Allows quick and easy install of modpacks, no more messing around trying to install mods
- A range of different packs, and more being added all the time
- Automatically use the correct version of Java without having to worry about messing around with different Java installs
- Multiple instances. Install a pack as many times as you like without messing up a previous install
- Multiple accounts allow you to login as different users from the one install
- 1 click backup of your saves
- Easily create and run servers for ATLauncher modpacks from within the Launcher
- Install packs from ATLauncher, CurseForge, Modrinth and Technic
- Mod management for instances, including auto download and installation of mods, maps and resource packs from CurseForge and Modrinth
- Support for both Mojang and Microsoft accounts (including Xbox Game Pass subscribers)
- More features always being added
We have spent a lot of time working on ATLauncher and we ask that if you find any bugs or problems with the Launcher to please let us know via Discord or by contacting us.
You can download ATLauncher from our downloads page.