To download the ATLauncher you need to select the correct version. If you are running Windows then you should select the 'Windows (.exe)' button. If you are running a Mac, Linux or prefer to use the jar file, then you should select the 'Linux/Mac/Others (.jar)' button.
Put the exe/jar file in its own folder somewhere on your computer such as on your desktop or documents folder, making triple sure you place it in it's a new blank folder.
Once downloaded and placed somewhere it's as simple as opening it like you do any other application. Once the ATLauncher is open you can then go to the 'Accounts' tab and enter in your Minecraft Username/Email and Password combination to add your account and start playing packs.
To play a pack just simply navigate to the 'Packs' tab and click 'New Instance' on any of the packs you want to play. Optionally give it a name and pick a version to install and click Install and the process will run through and by the end you will have a working instance which you can play in the 'Instances' tab.
For a more details walkthrough on how to download and install the ATLauncher, please watch the Installation Video below. If you have any issues then please feel free to join our Discord to get some help.
Make sure you save the download to a new folder somewhere. Don't just place this on your desktop or run it from your downloads folder, it should be run from a folder of its own.
In order to use ATLauncher, you must have Java installed on your system. If you don't have Java installed, you can download and install Java 8 from here.
- Add in serverArguments property to add arguments to server scripts
- Search description automatically on Packs tab
- Fix newer Forge installs not working on linux due to bad logic (#386)
- Fix OSX cut/copy/paste shortcuts not working for all fields (#387)
- Update Gradle wrapper to 6.5
- Fix the Discord integration exceptions not being caught correctly
- Add ability for pack devs to keep files between update/reinstall
- Fix issue downloading libraries from Forge as .pack.xz is not used
- Fix newer legacy Forge versions not installing the server
- Fix adding curse pack not getting default file id from Curse
- Remove leaderboard and username logging
- Fix Java 14 not working with Pack200 (#383)
- Switch news tab to new source and file
- Allow OS/arch specific launcher file downloads
- Fix legacyjavafixer download url