To download ATLauncher simply select the download below for your operating system.
For Windows users, the setup is the recommended way to install ATLauncher as it will make sure that you have the correct Java versions installed to make the process of playing Minecraft easy without any hassles. But if you are an advanced user, you can deselect that option and use the Java already on your system. For a step by step guide on how to install ATLauncher on windows see this page.
If using the Windows Portable or Jar download, be sure to place it in its own folder somewhere on your computer. ATLauncher will run out of that folder, so make sure you're not running it from your Downloads folder.
If you have any issues then please feel free to join our Discord and ask for help in the support channels.
- Launching an instance with a non valid account set causing it to not launch
- Allow exporting all instances
- Don't check mods on CurseForge if none were installed
- A couple analytics events with wrong category on instance launch
- Add in Play Offline button to instances to launch in offline mode [#492]
- Launching instance while offline not working for Mojang accounts
- Show better error after user has migrated their Mojang account to a Microsoft one
- Show error when logging into Microsoft accounts from a country XBL is not available/banned
- The FTB packs dialog failing when browsing packs with an error
- Print out if user is using Mac app during startup
- Show warning when downloaded file doesn't match the hash but we ignore failures
- Issue with checking mods on CurseForge causing a NPE
- System out interceptor not working for errors or showing info
- Add messages in launcher config for mod/modpack platforms
- Add user agent to paste upload
- Add system out messages to the launchers console
- Adding mods from CurseForge to a Forge instance showing Fabric mods
- Add in launcher config to be able to toggle and disable things without a launcher update
- Add initial Quilt loader support (disabled)
- Add warning prompt when adding a mod with type Inside Minecraft.jar
- Update the LaunchServer.bat script to make it "simpler" to change Java path
- Issue with 64 bit OS not using correct runtime when using 32 bit Java
- Checkbox insets on CommandsSettingsTab
- Issue with checking for updates/reinstalling a mod without a loader causing errors
- Change error when cannot open archive to show as a warning instead
- Instance title format not working correctly
- Add mods screen not showing Fabric mods anymore [#499]
- Add in idea project files so there's a base for those using it