To download ATLauncher simply select the download below for your operating system.
For Windows users, the setup is the recommended way to install ATLauncher as it will make sure that you have the correct Java versions installed to make the process of playing Minecraft easy without any hassles. But if you are an advanced user, you can deselect that option and use the Java already on your system. For a step by step guide on how to install ATLauncher on windows see this page.
If using the Windows Portable or Jar download, be sure to place it in its own folder somewhere on your computer. ATLauncher will run out of that folder, so make sure you're not running it from your Downloads folder.
If you have any issues then please feel free to join our Discord and ask for help in the support channels.
- Allow sorting of instances in various formats including most recently played and playtime (thanks to @s0cks)
- Changes to the Modrinth pack format (thanks to @wafflecoffee)
- Issue with LICENSEHEADER always using the current year causing issues building in a new year
- Don't check license validity when building
- Processing files from Forge loader on unix systems not working as intended
- Issue running servers from the launcher that use Forge run.sh files
- Using the install Fabric API button on add mods page not handling parent windows correctly
- Remove forceful Log4J upgrading on servers with Forge since they seem incompatable and they use Log4J xml anyway
- Don't install Minecraft libraries on server installs since the jar is a fat one
- The log4j patch upgrade upgrading to 2.16 from 2.0-beta9 when it shouldn't
- Force upgrade Log4J libraries where needed to be 100% safe
- Server log4j2.xml files being written for instances
- Some zip files not importing
- Libraries being added to the launch command twice
- Remove the temporary log4j command line argument fix as no longer necessary
- Update Log4J packages within ATLauncher itself [#537]
- Dates for which log4j2 config to use being wrong
- The Log4Shell exploit not being patched on servers being created
- Logging arguments not actually applying on launch
- Updated logging configs not downloading on launch