What makes this version different from every other SkyFactory before it? We've completely redesigned the resource gathering. Sieving for resources are a thing of the past. For a more immersive experience, Sky Orchards has been introduced. Resource Trees provides a built-in progression system and lets the player choose the resources they want to produce rather than a randomized system. We've removed the achievement book and replaced it with the advancement system. Instead of requiring players to manually check out what they've accomplished, the game will keep track for you. This system isn't designed to create a required questing system, but rather an optional set of goals for players looking for ideas on what to do next.
SkyFactory 4 introduces the prestige system! This is a completely optional game mode allowing you to unlock mods, items, and mechanics through an open progression system. Prestige points and unlocks are global and can be brought with you to other worlds! Prestige points can be gained by finishing advancements or by using the Parabox, a time traveling box that generates points. To get started, enable prestige mode on the world creation screen.
Beyond this initial release, we are planning regular content updates outside of bug fixes. There is currently a full progression into late game. New content updates will introduce new world types, new game modes, more prestige unlocks, and more!
There have been 58,695 server installs of this pack.
Players have played a total of 412.91 years of this pack.
Advancement Book (1.0.3)
Just a mod that adds a book to open a thing.
AE2 Stuff (0.7.0.4)
Various Extensions for Applied Energistics 2
Animal Crops (1.12.2-0.2.0)
Adds crops that slowly grow baby animals.
A collection of improvements to the base game.
Adds various food-related HUD improvements
Applied Energistics 2 (rv6-stable-7)
A Mod about Matter, Energy and using them to conquer the world..
This is basically a library used by most my other mods.
By: Aroma1997, Schillaa
This is a small Backup mod I created. All it does: Backups. It also works on cli...
Astral Sorcery (1.12.2-1.10.24)
Magic mod that draws power from stars and their constellations
By: HellFirePvP, wiiv
Library Mod for the Team Acronym Coders
By: SkySom, Lanse505, Jared, EwyBoy
Barrels, Drums, Storage & More (0.0.24)
Upgradeable storage options from early game to industrial sized factories
By: Funwayguy, Darkosto
Adding a touch of bling to Minecraft
BD Lib (188.8.131.52)
A library of generic code for my other mods
Bed Patch (2.2-1.12.2)
Quick fix for the stuck in bed issue.
Better Advancements (0.1.0)
An improvement to the Advancementscreen
BiblioCraft adds fancy storage containers including bookcases, armor stands, pot...
By: Joseph 'Nuchaz' Sinclair
Core Mod containing all ASM for BnBGaming Mods
By: bloodnbonesgaming, superckl, Blargerist
Shared library between all BNBGaming mods.
By: Blargerist, superckl
Bonsai Trees (1.1.4-b170)
Bookshelf is a core/library mod, which adds new features and tools into the game...
By: darkhax, lclc98
100% Blame NeptunePink for this.
Building Gadgets (2.8.3)
Adds some gadgets to help you build!
Calm Down Zombie Guy (1.0.0)
Extends zombie/pigman attack AI to make them stop trying to attack players who a...
Carry On (1.12.3)
Carry On is a simple mod that improves game interaction by allowing players to p...
By: Tschipp, Purplicious_Cow, cy4n
Adds a few early game items based on baking clay
A mod that adds a item charger
Best friend of architecture dumb.
By: CityOfSkyTCD, Snownee
Adds in tons of fancy blocks for decoration, crafted using the Chisel.
By: tterrag, Drullkus, minecreatr
Chisels & Bits (14.33)
a mod about Sculpting, Decorating and Aesthetics
Click Machine (1.12.2-1.2.0)
1 clicc boi
Client Tweaks (3.1.11)
There, I fixed Minecraft for you.
Clumps xp orbs together .
CodeChicken Lib (184.108.40.2068)
CodeChickenLib is a library of systems to help make various aspects of minecraft...
By: ChickenBones, covers1624
CoFH Core (220.127.116.11)
Required for all CoFH Mods. Also provides some customization options for Minecra...
By: Team CoFH
CoFH World (18.104.22.168)
Provides advanced and highly customizable world generation capabilities.
By: Team CoFH
Coloured Tooltips (1.0.7)
Allows tooltip colour to be configured.
Forge Capabilities that can be shared by multiple mods
By: rubensworks (aka kroeserr)
Compact Machines 3 (1.12.2-3.0.18-b278)
It's all so tiny!
Adding new storage solutions to your world!
A patch for Compact Storage
Construct's Armory (1.12.2-22.214.171.124)
A Tinkers' Construct add-on for those looking to enter the world of armor
Custom Minecraft Objects created from CraftTweaker scripts
Gives people more Control of the key binding screen.
Cooking for Blockheads (6.5.0)
Adds a cooking book and multiblock kitchens that only shows recipes you can make...
Customize your minecraft experience!
By: StanHebben, Jaredlll08
Allows resource packs to add connected textures, emissive rendering, and much mo...
By: tterrag, Drullkus, minecreatr
Cucumber Library (1.1.3)
A library of shared code and functionality used by my mods.
Culinary Construct (1.3.4)
Make sandwiches out of your favorite food items! And maybe your not so favorite,...
Custom Main Menu (126.96.36.199)
Allows you to edit the mainmenu using json
Items, inventory features, world generation, simple machines, gameplay tweaks, n...
Cyclops Core (1.12.2-1.6.4)
Coremod for EvilCraft, Integrated Dynamics and others.
By: rubensworks (aka kroeserr), immortaleeb (aka _EeB_)
Dark Utilities (1.8.230)
A mod that adds a bunch of new utilities to the game.
Deep Mob Learning (1.12.2-2.5.4)
Server friendly mob loot acquisition.
By: xt9 (IterationFunk)
Default Options (9.2.8)
A way for modpacks to ship a default (key) configuration without having to inclu...
Dimension Stages (2.0.23)
Restricts access to dimensions based on stages
Elevator Mod (1.12.2-1.4.2)
OpenBlocks' Elevator Block
Enchantment Descriptions (1.1.15)
Shows information about enchantments on enchantment books.
Ender Crop (1.12.2-1.6.0)
Mod which adds an ender pearl crop.
Ender Utilities (0.7.15)
Some random, hopefully fun, and possibly even useful utilities (Modjam 4)
Library mod used by EnderIO, EnderZoo, and others
By: tterrag, CrazyPants, HenryLoenwind
Stores your stuff in the END!
By: ChickenBones, covers1624
Extended Crafting (1.5.6)
Adds some new ways to craft items, as well as extra crafting items and utilities...
Extra Cells 2 (2.6.5)
Adds new ME Storage Cells and some other cool stuff to AE 2.
By: M3gaFr3ak, DrummerMC
Fancy Block Particles (2.4.1)
3D Digging particles! YAY!
Farming for Blockheads (3.1.28)
Adds a seed market with a search bar and a scrolling grid.
2 fast boi
1 fast boi
Fence Overhaul (1.3.4)
Adds improved fences to Minecraft
Searching nearby inventories for you!
Flux Networks (1.12.2-4.0.14-31)
Wireless Energy Networks.
Questionable "performance improvements" that are not in Forge for probably very...
Forge Multipart CBE (188.8.131.52)
Open source library for facilitation of multiple functional parts in the one blo...
Forgiving Void (1.1.0)
Makes the void hate you a little less (and vice-versa).
Game Stages (2.0.123)
Adds a universal progression system for other mods to hook into.
Simple mod guide creation.
By: Tombenpotter, TehNut
Adds heads (and stuff)!
By: ganymedes01, Turkey2349
Horse Power (184.108.40.206)
A mods that adds horse powered blocks.
Hunting Dimension (1.0.42)
A dimension with lots of mobs! Watch out!!!
Hurt Animation Remover (1.0.0)
Removes the screen shake caused by taking damage.
Provides a solid hydrating block
Be In Control
Industrial Foregoing (1.12.13)
A small reinvention of Minefactory Reloaded.
Adds many small features with a vareity of inspirations.
Integrated Dynamics (1.12.2-1.1.6)
Take full and automated control of your appliances.
By: rubensworks (aka kroeserr)
Integrated Tunnels (1.12.2-1.6.11)
Transfer other stuff over Integrated Dynamics networks
By: rubensworks (aka kroeserr)
Iron Jetpacks (1.1.0)
A fully customizable Forge Energy (FE) based standalone jetpacks mod.
Item Stages (2.0.51)
Allows custom progression for items and blocks.
JourneyMap: Real-time map in-game or in a web browser as you explore. JourneyMap...
By: techbrew, mysticdrew
Just Enough Items (220.127.116.115)
Simple recipe and item helper.
Allows holding shift to only break one half of a double slab.
Limitless Structure Blocks (1.1.0)
Removes structure block size limits
Loading Screens (0.3.1)
A mod for creating custom loading screens
MalisisCore is a framework dedicated to simplify many processes required during...
By: Ordinastie, PaleoCrafter, AlmuraDev
Shared code for Slime Knights mods and others.
By: boni, progWML6, Alexbegt
MatterOverdrive: Legacy Edition (1.12.2-0.7.0.0)
A mod that dwells within matter and energy.
By: Horizon Studio, Coded, Buuz135, Simeon Radivoev, Shadowfacts, Dev_Osmium
McJtyLib library for RFTools, Deep Resonance, ...
A universal multipart API for modern Minecraft
Tools and Machines
By: aidancbrady, thommy101, thiakil, pupnewfster, dizzyd
Mekanism: Generators (1.12.2-18.104.22.1680)
Generators module for Mekanism
By: aidancbrady, thommy101, thiakil, pupnewfster, dizzyd
Basic analytics mod sending data for Forge. All sent data can be viewed under th...
By: TamasHenning, LexManos
Mob Stages (2.0.13)
Allows mob spawning to be gated behind custom progression.
A mod that adds a fun ways to farm mobs
Mod Tweaker (4.0.18)
ModTweaker is an addon for CraftTweaker, a recipe manipulator utility for Minecr...
ModPack Basic Tools (1.4.11)
Adds Change logs, info, and bug reporting tab.
ModPack Utilities (1.5.7)
will add various tools for modpack developers
By: GenDeathrow, Darkosto
More Buckets (1.0.4)
Adds a bunch of new buckets.
More Cauldrons (1.4.6)
Adds more cauldrons to the game.
Adds some overlays from NEI (Mob spawns, Chunk Bounds, Item Search)
Morpheus is a server-only mod that adds sleep voting to a forge based server. Wh...
Mouse Tweaks (2.10)
A mod that enhances the inventory management by adding various additional functi...
Library files for Minetweaker Addons
Mystcraft brings elements from the Myst series of games and books to Minecraft,...
Mystical Agradditions (1.3.2)
An addon for Mystical Agriculture.
Mystical Agriculture (1.7.3)
Adds Resource Crops, Armor, Tools, and other fun stuff!
Minimalistic Functional Unit Plates for the modern Minecrafter
Nuclear Physics, Minecraft Style
OG Dragon+ (0.1.4)
A pre 1.9 dragon mod. Slightly modified and allows for world type filters.
This mod adds modular computers and robots that can be programmed in Lua.
By: Sangar, Vexatos, payonel, magik6k, Lord Joda, Github Contributors
OpenComputers Xnet Driver (1.0.3-b17)
Programmable logistics over Xnet Networks
Allows players to mine whole veins of ore, cut down whole trees or any other too...
By: Funwayguy, Darkosto
A time travel mod for prestige generation.
By: Shadows_of_Fire, Darkhax
Accessible, Data-Driven, Dependency-Free Documentation for Minecraft Modders and...
Pickle Tweaks (2.1.3)
Adds a whole bunch of awesome blocks, items, features, and tweaks!
A fork of iChun's iChunUtil mod.
Pipe Goggles (PipeMaster-1.0.2-b8.jar)
Helps with you plumbing. See pipes through walls!
1 library boi
Patch mod for AE Planes
Patch mod for AE Planes
Adds the Portal Gun and various other aspects from Portal/Portal 2 to Minecraft
Practical Logistics 2 (1.12.2-3.0.8-11)
All things data - Requires SonarCore
By: Ollie Lansdell
Adds a prestige system, which allows progress to carry on beyond worlds.
By: Darkhax, Jaredlll08
Primitive Crafting (22.214.171.124)
Primitive Crafting adds a new way of crafting items.
A complete rewrite of EE2 for modern Minecraft versions.
By: sinkillerj, Moze_Intel
Proportional Destruction Particles (1.12.2-1.2.4)
A client-side mod that causes block destruction particles to only spawn in block...
Ranged Pumps (0.5)
Ranged Pumps is a simple mod that adds a pump that pumps liquids in a range
By: Ranged Pumps contributors
Real Filing Cabinet (1.12-0.2.0.21)
Filing cabinets! That is all.
A Mod to renew your Session
Redstone Flux (126.96.36.199)
The Redstone Flux API - the cornerstone of Energy Transfer in modded Minecraft s...
By: Team CoFH
Resource Hogs (1.0.14)
Adds pigs which help you get resources.
Resource Loader (1.5.3)
Allows mod pack creators / users to add their own custom textures to minecrafts...
RFTools Power (rftoolspower-1.12-1.2.0.jar)
RFTools addon for all power generator/storage
A medieval themed Minecraft mod based around decoration, exploration, and agricu...
Shadowfacts' Forgelin (1.8.4)
Kotlin helper library for Forge.
Simple Generators (1.12.2-188.8.131.52)
Simple Generators gives you access to several tiers of early game generators.
Simple Inventory sorting (1.13.3+57)
Simple inventory sorting. Middle click to sort your inventory. Scroll wheel on a...
Simple Storage Network (1.12.2-1.7.10)
A simplified version of the abandoned Storage Network mod from MrRiegel. Connec...
By: MrRiegel, Lothrazar
Sky Bonsais (SkyBonsais-1.0.1.jar)
Integrates SkyOrchards with Bonsai Trees
Sky Grid (1.1.7)
A highly configurable sky grid mod for modded Minecraft
By: Funwayguy, Darkosto
Test mod for SF4
Slab Machines (1.0.7)
Machines but as a slab
Makes slimes pickup items.
Smooth Font (mc1.12.2-2.1.2)
Draws all fonts smoothly in any scale and also can use any font in your computer...
You're finally able to have your sugarcane grow faster. What could possibly be b...
Sonar's Modding Framework
By: Ollie Lansdell
Squeezer Patch (1.12.2-1.0.0)
A fix for the ID squeezer.
Statues mod (0.8.9.2)
Just a little functional decoration.
By: ShyNieke, Mrbysco
Stuff A Sock In It (1.1.30)
Stops logs from being annoying
Super Sound Muffler: Revived (184.108.40.206)
A block that allows you to select which sounds to muffle.
A tweak mod that improves Minecraft performance and stability.
By: Darkhax, Jaredlll08, lclc98
Don't let the grass be between you and your prey!
Sync mod, made for ModJam 3. Allows multiple player instances.
A mod that adds tall fence gates to the game
Pastries that teleport players.
Tesla Core Lib (1.12.2-1.0.17)
Just the most awesome lib mod out there!
The Lost Cities (1.12-2.0.22)
The Lost Cities World Generator
The Twilight Forest (3.10.1013)
An enchanted forest dimension.
By: Benimatic, AtomicBlom, Drullkus, Killer_Demon, quadraxis, Tamaized, williewillus
The Weirding Gadget (2.1.16)
No idea what this does, but stuff happens when I'm not here.
By: AtomicBlom, Rorax
Thermal Dynamics (220.127.116.11)
Thermal gets Dynamic! Adds ducts - blocks for transporting Items, Fluids, Redsto...
By: Team CoFH
Thermal Foundation (18.104.22.168)
The Foundation of a Thermally enhanced world!
By: Team CoFH
Thermal Innovation (0.3.6.1)
Thermal Technology marches on. Adds Thermal-style tools and equipment!
By: Team CoFH
Tinkers Tool Leveling (1.1.0)
A small mod that gives your tools XP and awards extra modifiers on levelup
Tinkers' Complement (1.12.2-0.4.3)
Addon for Tinkers Construct adding various features to complement those from Tin...
Tinkers' Construct (22.214.171.124)
A little of this, a little of that, a lot of tinkering, and a lot of tools
By: boni, KnightMiner
Tiny Progressions (3.2.31)
Cobblegens, Growth Crystals and Watering Cans and more oh my!
By: Kashdeya, Darkosto, GenDeathrow, ArclightTW
Allows for more control when adjusting the GUI size.
Toast Control (1.12.2-1.8.1)
Control what toasts are enabled, because some of them are useless.
A Team API that allows you to sync a bunch of stuff between players
Tombstone is a grave mod with lots of features on death and teleportation, in a...
By: Firstnecron, Darkpacks
A mod for modpack developers to create custom dimensions.
Adds a special torch which prevents mobs from spawning in a configurable range
Tree Growing Simulator 2016 (1.0.1)
A mod that allows you to speed up tree growth by running and dancing around them...
By: tterrag, CaptainSwag101
A mod for adding custom advancements
Headcrumbs addon that adds headcrumbs players based on whitelist sources.
A mod that adds upside-down hoppers.
Valkyrie Lib (1.12.2-126.96.36.199)
Library for all of ValkyrieofNight's Mods
Airships through the eyes of Viesis!
Waddles adds somewhat realistic Adélie penguins that waddle
You are using Hwyla, a fork of Waila. You can find more information on the Hwyla...
By: ProfMobius, TehNut
Waila Stages (2.0.24)
Allows Waila to be gated behind stages
Jump from wall to wall! Jump near a wall and hold the wall jump key (LSHIFT). Th...
What Are We Looking At (2.6.275)
Greatly expands upon the amount of information provided by the Waila HUD, along...
Wither Crumbs (1.12.2-0.11)
An addon for Headcrumbs that adds custom user based withers
World Book (1.0.0)
Easily manage multiple worlds!.
World Utils (0.4.2)
Commands and items to edit chunks/blocks/entities/tile-entities/chunks etc
XL Food Mod (1.9.2)
A mod that adds more foods and crops to the game.
Compatibility add-ons for XNet? YNot!
Projectile melee weapons!
Advanced CraftTweaker Classes to allow making Staged Modpacks that much easier.
* Tombstone: Revived (4.0.0-2 -> 4.0.1-3)
* Fixes server startup crash
* Fix bedrock generation at bottom of Sky Crash Factory Landing (#1292)
* Fix recipe ID mismatches for some staged recipes between server and client
* Fixed Going On Your Permanent Record (#1079)
* Updated description of Go Big or Go Home, accept reactors larger than 24 but acknowledge they have no benefit (#832)
* No longer required for AppleSkin to function
* Debug tool, not required
* No longer necessary
* Minecraft Forge (188.8.131.5238 -> 184.108.40.20654)
* Fixes CME (#1266)
* Apotheosis (1.10.5 -> 1.12.5)
* AppleSkin (1.0.9 -> 1.0.14)
* Aroma1997Core (220.127.116.11.b165 -> 18.104.22.168.b167)
* AromaBackup (22.214.171.124.b125 -> 126.96.36.199.b132)
* Astral Sorcery (1.10.19 -> 1.10.24)
* Fixes an issue that would cause lower level potion effects to combine with higher level potion effects
* BASE (3.11.0 -> 3.13.0)
* Bonsai Trees (1.1.3-b156 -> 1.1.4-b170)
* Bookshelf (2.3.581 -> 2.3.590)
* Building Gadgets (2.6.8 -> 2.8.3)
* CarryOn (1.12.2 -> 1.12.3)
* Chisel (0.2.1.35 -> 188.8.131.52)
* Chisel and Bits (14.32 -> 14.33)
* CodeChickenLib (184.108.40.2067 -> 220.127.116.118)
* CoFHCore (18.104.22.168 -> 22.214.171.124)
* CoFHWorld (126.96.36.199 -> 188.8.131.52)
* CommonCapabilities (2.1.0 -> 2.4.6)
* Constructs' Armory (1.2.4 -> 184.108.40.206)
* Controlling (3.0.6 -> 3.0.9)
* Cooking For Blockheads (6.4.71 -> 6.5.0)
* CraftTweaker (4.1.18 -> 220.127.116.114)
* CTM (0.3.3.22 -> 18.104.22.168)
* Culinary Construct (1.3.3 -> 1.3.4)
* Custom Main Menu (2.0.9 -> 22.214.171.124)
* Cyclic (1.19.14 -> 1.20.3)
* Fixes a crash on systems using non-Latin alphabets (#1486)
* CyclopsCore (1.0.6 -> 1.6.4)
* Darkutils (1.8.226 -> 1.8.230)
* DeepMobLearning (2.5.2 -> 2.5.4)
* EnderCore (0.5.57 -> 0.5.76)
* enderutilities (0.7.12 -> 0.7.15)
* Extended Crafting (1.5.4 -> 1.5.6)
* Extra Cells (2.6.2a -> 2.6.5)
* Farming for Blockheads (3.1.26 -> 3.1.28)
* FastWorkbench (1.7.2 -> 1.7.3)
* fluxnetworks (3.0.19-21 -> 4.0.14-31)
* Fixes crash when used with AE2 (#637)
* foamfix (0.10.5 -> 0.10.10)
* Forgelin (1.8.2 -> 1.8.4)
* ForgeMultipart (126.96.36.199 -> 188.8.131.52)
* Additional null checks resolves some crashes (#1331)
* Forgiving Void (1.0.23 -> 1.1.0)
* GameStages (2.0.115 -> 2.0.123)
* Hunting Dimension (1.0.38 -> 1.0.42)
* incontrol (3.9.10 -> 3.9.16)
* Industrial Foregoing (1.12.12-236 -> 1.12.13-237)
* Inspirations (0.2.6 -> 0.2.9)
* Integrated Dynamics (1.0.8 -> 1.1.6)
* Integrated Tunnels (1.6.7 -> 1.6.11)
* ItemStages (2.0.50 -> 2.0.51)
* JEI (184.108.40.2069 -> 220.127.116.115)
* Journey Map (5.5.5 -> 5.7.1)
* KleeSlabs (5.4.11 -> 5.4.12)
* Lost Cities (2.0.17 -> 2.0.22)
* mcjtylib (3.1.1 -> 3.5.4)
* Mekanism (18.104.22.1681 -> 22.214.171.1240)
* More resilient to spam clicking (#1472)
* Turbines - maybe resolved previously? (#1095)
* MekanismGenerators (126.96.36.1991 -> 188.8.131.520)
* modtweaker (4.0.17 -> 4.0.18)
* Resolves an issue that causes most bacon/truffles to melt to steel
* More Cauldrons (1.4.5 -> 1.4.6)
* More Overlays (1.14 -> 1.15.1)
* Mystcraft (0.13.7.04 -> 0.13.7.06)
* NuclearCraft (2.17c -> 2.18u)
* Export of spent fuel bug (#1042)
* OpenComputers (184.108.40.206 -> 220.127.116.11)
* OreExcavation (1.4.137 -> 1.4.150)
* Patchouli (1.0-19 -> 1.0-20)
* Primitive Crafting (1.3.5 -> 18.104.22.168)
* Real Filing Cabinet (0.2.0.19 -> 0.2.0.21)
* RedstoneFlux (22.214.171.124 -> 126.96.36.199)
* Resource Hogs (1.0.12 -> 1.0.14)
* Resolves bucket dupe bug (#1183)
* RFToolsPower (1.1.2 -> 1.2.0)
* Fixes crash when information screens unload (#969)
* Rustic (1.0.15 -> 1.1.4)
* Simple Storage Network (1.7.8 -> 1.7.10)
* Smooth Font (2.1 -> 2.1.2)
* Statues (0.8.9 -> 0.8.9.2)
* Fixes client crash on death (#1285)
* Tinkers' Construct (188.8.131.52 -> 184.108.40.206)
* TeslaCoreLib (1.0.15 -> 1.0.17)
* Resolves a client side crash when water bottles placed in Potion Enevator
* Thermal Dynamics (220.127.116.11 -> 18.104.22.168)
* Thermal Foundation (22.214.171.124 -> 126.96.36.199)
* Thermal Innovation (0.3.3.12 -> 0.3.6.1)
* Tinkers' Complement (0.4.2 -> 0.4.3)
* Tombstone (3.5.2 -> 3.7.5)
* Torchmaster (188.8.131.52 -> 184.108.40.206)
* Triumph (3.17.0 -> 3.19.2)
* Twilight Forest (3.8.689 -> 3.10.1013)
* ViesCraft (5.9.13 -> 5.9.16)
* Wall Jump (1.2.3 -> 1.3.2)
* Wawla (2.5.273 -> 2.6.275)
* XLFoods (1.9.1 -> 1.9.2)
* xnet (1.7.6 -> 1.8.2)
* YNot (0.2.3 -> 0.2.4)
* Zenstages (0.4.1-19 -> 0.5.0)
* Blacklisted Handy Chests from Carry On since inventory would delete when picked up (#976)
* Translocators now use Extended Crafting Diamond Nuggets (#1077)
* The new More Cauldrons update should hopefully take care of any cauldrons in the world keeping chunks loaded (#887)
* Removed Emeralds from the Parabox crafting list (#1102)
* Fixed Bedrock Your World world type to include a nether roof and use the proper end structure (#1099)
* Updated CarryOn to 1.12.2 to stop a crash (#1151)
* Added a Rustic Bee trade to the Market (#1117)
* Disabled Cyclic Milk to fix broken item textures (#1105)
* Added the ability to cast Redstone Dust and Blocks from Liquid Destabilized Redstone (#1019)
* Added a recipe for the Digital Guide from Valkyrie Lib (#1064)
* Tweaked and finished the two new world types (Cave Dimension and SkyCrashFactoryLanding)
* Added a set of new prestige rewards that grant players constant potion effects
* Added some new tutorial advancements to help players out with molten metals (#1078)
* Apotheosis (1.10.5)
* Applied Energistics (rv6-stable-7)
* Aroma Backup (220.127.116.11.b125)
* CarryOn (1.12.2)
* Code Chicken Lib (18.104.22.1687)
* Construct's Armory (1.2.4)
* Cooking for Blockheads (22.214.171.124)
* Culinary Construct (1.3.3)
* Cyclic (1.19.14)
* Ender Storage (126.96.36.199)
* Inspirations (0.2.6)
* Journey Map (5.5.5)
* JustEnoughItems (188.8.131.529)
* Mantle (184.108.40.206)
* Mekanism (220.127.116.111)
* Mekanism Generators (18.104.22.1681)
* More Cauldrons (1.4.5)
* Mystcraft (0.13.7.04)
* NuclearCraft (1.12.2)
* Prestige (1.1.58)
* Primitive Crafting (1.3.5)
* Real Filing Cabinet (0.2.0.19)
* Recipe Stages (1.1.3)
* Simple Storage Network (1.7.8)
* Statues (0.8.9)
* StuffASockInIt (1.1.30)
* Tinkers' Complement (0.4.2)
* Tinkers' Construct (22.214.171.124)
* Tiny Progressions (3.3.34)
* Topography (1.10.1)
* Translocators (126.96.36.199)
* YoYos (188.8.131.52)
* Allowed the ProjectE world to be unlocked via prestige
* When starting a ProjectE world you can use ProjectE in that world type without enabling prestige mode
* Added back the advancement to acquire Elytra and added it to Deep Mob Learning to allow Compact Machine, StoneFactory, and other Worlds to access this item
* Limited the number of blocks and range Ore Excavation works with. The total number of blocks is now 8,000 while the max range is 32. This is specifically to address issues with players wrecking servers by excavating billions of blocks at a time
* Addressed the issue of players on servers getting a Dirt Block and Dirt Sapling on every world type, even worlds they were not supposed to receive them. The function should now only run on correct world types
* Crafting Android Pills now requires NuclearCraft dust instead of unobtainable Mekanism dust
Simple Storage Network (1.7.6)
Real Filing Cabinets (0.2.0.14)
* Fix acorns from being blacklisted by Barrels, Drums, Storage, and More Ore Dictionary upgrade
* Blacklisted Rustic Cabinets from CarryOn due to issues when the cabinets were stacked
* Fix ores smeltable in melter but not in the smeltery
* Added XL Food Vanilla plant to the Market and the Cyclic Magic Bean drop list (#665)
* Added a Pacifist mode recipe for Zombie Mob Chunks which should allow players access to this portion of Mystical Agriculture (#765)
* Added a Pacifist mode recipe for the Deep Mob Learning Glitch Heart (#614)
* Blacklisted Nuclearcraft Fusion Core from CarryOn pickup (#905)
* Allowed all Stone Tools to be fixed using any Cobblestone. Very. Important. Very. Cool. Also, you can repair Wooden Shears now (#235)
* Added Dark Oak and Acacia leaves to the list of burnable items in the Combustion Generator (#911)
* Ruby Mulch advancement now shows when players have unlocked Ruby Mulch, instead of Amber Mulch (#994)
* The Horse Power Grindstone no longer produces unusable Mekanism metal dusts when given amber, it now produces the preferred dust for all metal Ambers and Ores (#232, #984)
* Torchmaster will now properly block spawns of Androids, Blizz, Basalz, and Blitzes (#253)
* Removed the Ardite and Cobalt ore advancements in the Sky FacTree would by adding the stage "default_ores" on initial player spawn (#964)
* Fixed incorrect lithium dust output from Mekanism Chemical Crystallizer (#914)
* Barrels, Drums, Storage, and More's control scheme has been reverted back to: Left Click: 1 stack, Shift-left click: 1 item. Breaking the item on any other side besides the face will not drop contents. This control scheme can be reverted to its previous iteration by opening the mod options menu and disabling alternate controls
* Fix Tinkers modifier criteria issues in advancement requirements (#825, #569, and #199)
* Added "Usage: Power / Energy Transfer Pipe" tooltip to Signalum-Plated ducts (#616)
* Add "Applied Energistics" tooltip to AE2Stuff items to aid in locating them in JEI
* Add tooltip to Mob Spawner to inform players how to harvest it (#486)
* Add tooltip to Weirding Gadget (#635)
* Add Netherrack & Sugar Cane compression recipes to Cyclic Packager (#804)
* Add support for all buckets in NuclearCraft's Infinite Water Source recipe (#640)
* Add support for all buckets in Cauldron Obsidian recipe
* Add Mystical Agradditions paxels to "Paxel Rose" advancement (#592)
* Add Cottonwood amber recipe to packager
* Added the ability to melt down Tinkers' casts into Gold
* Updated the ingame issue tracker link to go directly to the issues page
* Slightly lowered the chance for Gravitational Anomalies to generate from 5% to 3.33%
* Changed the Cobblestone Circuit Mold recipe to require a Chisel Head Cast instead of using chisels. This is due to limitations on using damaged chisels
* Add salt block -> brine melter recipe (#714)
* Swapped Sulfur drops to Mekanism Sulfur to stay consistent with recipes/oredict (disabled COFH fireproof mob sulfur drops)
* Added a recipe for Ink Sacs that use Overworldian Matter combined with Lily Pads
* Added recipes for Dust Blends (steel, electrum, etc)
* Removed the furnace recipe for Porcelain Unfired Faucet and Added back the recipe to craft directly from Porcelain Bricks to Faucet
* Added the Empowered Parabox. This machine is designed to generate 3 prestige points per loop at the cost of higher tier items (singularities). This is unlocked via new prestige option
* Added the ability to unlock ProjectE using Prestige (Only available in Prestige Mode)
* Added tooltip to AE2 Wireless terminal to charge in Energy Cube (#927)
* Slightly lowered the spawn chance for Gravitational Anomalies from 3.33% to 2%
* Added textures to lower the brightness of the Compact Storage GUI's (Thanks to MarioLuigi7896!)
* Add more saplings to Industrial Foregoing Bioreactor (#840)
* Add Prosperity amber recipe to packager
* Patchouli (1.0-19)
* Apotheosis (1.10.2)
* Aroma Core (184.108.40.206)
* Astral Sorcery 1.10.19
* Barrels, Drums, Storage, and More (0.0.24)
* Bonsai Trees (1.1.3 b156)
* Bookshelf (2.3.581)
* Caliper (1.1.45)
* Chisel & Bits (14.32)
* CoFHWorld (220.127.116.11)
* Compact Machines (3.0.18-b278)
* CrafTweaker (4.1.18)
* Cyclic (1.19.9)
* Deep Mob Learning (2.5.2)
* Elevator Mod (1.4.2)
* EnderCore (0.5.57)
* FastFurnace (1.3.1)
* FastWorkbench (1.7.2)
* Gamestage (2.0.115)
* Horse Power (18.104.22.168)
* Hunting Dimension (1.0.38)
* Industrial Foregoing (1.12.12-236)
* ItemStages (2.0.50)
* Just Enough Items (22.214.171.1249)
* Mekanism (126.96.36.1995)
* Mekanism Generator (188.8.131.525)
* More Cauldrons (1.4.4)
* NuclearCraft (2.16f)
* NuclearCraft (2.17a)
* Parabox (2.0.0)
* Prestige (1.1.53)
* ProjectE (1.4.0 -> 1.4.1)
* ProjectE (1.4.1)
* Real Filing Cabinet (0.2.0.11)
* Resource Hogs (1.0.12)
* Simple Storage Network (1.7.5)
* Slab Machine (1.0.6)
* SmoothFont (2.0)
* Telepastries (0.3.4)
* Thermal Foundation (184.108.40.206)
* Thermal Innovation (0.3.3.12)
* Toast Control (1.8.1)
* Tombstone (3.5.2)
* Wawla (2.5.273)
* Weirding Gadgets (2.1.16)
* XL Food Mod (1.9.1)
* Removed Dragon spawning from all worlds minus Sky Grid
* Changed the fertile soil in the Bonsai Pots for the Compact Machine World
* Increased the size of the Hunting Dimension and Lost Cities Compact Machine world structures to be 19x19x19 with a transparent roof (If you want to use these new sizes you will have to remove and regenerate these dimensions in your world)
* Removed the Triumph Dragon Kill function as it was replaced with a mod that can more effectively perform this mechanic
* Removed some BDS&M blacklisted oredicts
* Blacklisted items from uncrafting grinder to prevent exploits
* Blacklist file cabinet from attaching to crafting station to avoid a visual glitch
* Tweaked Telepastry alternative recipes to match the primary one
* Disabled Twilight Forest Uncrafting Table to prevent exploits
* Remove un-unified Amber Mekanism crushing recipes
* Prevent player picking up Mekanism Bounding Box using Carry On (#748)
* Prevent player picking up any blocks from OpenComputers (#686, #724)
* Prevent player picking up screens from Practical Logistics (#639)
* Prevent player picking up translocator pairs (#504)
* Prevent player picking up blocks from RFToolsPower (#579)
* Thin Wooden Wall recipe changed to avoid conflict with Rustic Wooden Stake (#251)
* Players playing in tutorial now get non_pacifist stage, allowing crafting of components from Deep Mob Learning (#388)
* Fix localisation of Building Gadget keybind (#669)
* Age of Power tab can now be completed by players who have not unlocked Twilight Forest through prestige (#597)
* Players on presets with modified end dimensions can now get the advancement "Where's the boss?" (#606)
* Increased Deep Mob Learning Shulker power requirement
* Added Shulker Pearls and Glowing Chorus to the Shulker Deep Mob Learning drops
* Removed Cyclic's Glowing Chrous recipe
* Add melting recipes for pink slime
* Add chorus flower to the drops of the chorus fruit plant - making them obtainable in CompactSky (#750)
* Altered a number of prestige values for progressional balance
* Added sarcastic tooltip to Nether Cake that is food from XLFoods mod
* Enable Applied Energistic's Color Applicator & Paint Balls (#749)
* AE2Stuff (0.7.0.4)
* bdlib (220.127.116.11)
* PlaneFix (1.0.0)
* Cyclic (1.19.6 -> 1.19.8)
* ElevatorMod (1.3.9 -> 1.3.10)
* Mystical Agradditions (1.3.1 -> 1.3.2)
* Mystical Agriculture (1.7.3 -> 1.7.5)
* NuclearCraft (2.16c -> 2.16e)
* Parabox (1.1.1 -> 1.1.4)
* XCPatch (1.0.0 -> 1.0.1)
* XLFoods (1.8.1 -> 1.9.0)
* Misc advancement typos
* Remove duplicate Lost Cities advancement when playing in the Lost Cities world type (#466)
* Prevent sorting in Industrial Foregoing Laser Drill's inventory to stop ores from being deleted (#555)
* Disable fancy rain & snow for performance & fixes some particle issues such as the watering can
* Fix Magma Slime Dirt prestige not unlocking the Magma Slime Dirt
* Quantum Ring can now be crafted (#328)
* Add localization support to advancements. Currently just en_US; Additional language support PR's are welcome!
* Changed BDS&M void upgrade recipe to use Obsidian instead of Void Stone
* Added pink and blue slime seeds (#546)
* Notify players playing prestige of how it works when first joining a world with Prestige enabled.
* Change nether cake icon to match the cake you should be crafting to help make it more clear which nether cake is the right one to craft
* Hopefully clarify that the AE Controller is not needed to use AE (and does not exist in the pack for a reason)
* Energy P2P Tunnels can now be crafted. Convert between the various types by right clicking with an item that carries or stores the relevant type.
* Added Hardened Glass recipes to NuclearCraft's Infuser and Alloy Furnace machines
* Where water bottles are used in crafting recipes, an empty bottle is now given back (#617)
* Apotheosis (1.9.2 -> 1.9.3)
* Barrels Drums Storage & More (0.0.21 -> 0.0.22)
* ComPatchedStorage (1.4.0 -> 1.5.1)
* Cyclic (1.19.5 -> 1.19.6)
* Elevator Mod (1.3.8 -> 1.3.9)
* FastWorkbench (1.6.1 -> 1.7.0)
* Forgiving Void (1.0.21 -> 1.0.22)
* JustEnoughItems (18.104.22.1685 -> 22.214.171.1248)
* Mekanism (126.96.36.1997 -> 188.8.131.523)
* MekanismGenerators (184.108.40.2067 -> 220.127.116.113)
* NuclearCraft (2.15 -> 2.16c)
* Parabox (1.1.0 -> 1.1.1)
* Prestige (1.1.51 -> 1.1.52)
* Resource Hogs (1.0.9 -> 1.0.11)
* Simple Storage Network (1.7.3 -> 1.7.4)
* Hide Certus Quartz
* Fix dirty dust processing recipes giving wrong dust output
* Fix Steel block -> Ingot -> Nugget crafting recipes giving wrong output
* Fix Metallurgic Infuser steel recipe giving wrong steel dust output
* Fix Cyclic Auto Crafter not crafting staged items/recipes
* Removed guide book from Cyclic to avoid confusion
* Fix Acacia sapling recipe water cost in cauldron being inconsistent
* Fix Compact Sky's SF4 Advancement Tab's completion advancement requiring hidden advancements
* Fix Squid Lilly recipe to use a water bottle
* Adjust Parabox advancement wording to clarify that it is now 10 minutes per loop
* Change "Nap Time" advancement to require the player to right click instead of sleep in the bed.
* Add Matter Overdrive Inscriber to carryon blacklist
* Fix "Chill Out" and "Seven Seas" world having a void nether
* Prevent various exploits involving the BDS&M oredict upgrade
* Fix mulch Prestige point cost and descriptions
* Allow seared alloy tank & heaters to complete "I'll be your Alloy" and "Getting Warmer"
* Blacklist problematic mods from Real Filing Cabinet's mob folder
* Allow Liquid Experience to be used in Soul Sand casting recipe
* Fix Porcelain Clay uncrafting recipe dupe
* Fix dusts not meltable in tinkers' melter
* Fix Quartz's packager recipe being inconsistent with its crafting recipe
* Fix pacifist runs being unable to complete SF4 Advancement tab
* Fix "ObservaTree" world being unable to complete SF4 Advancement tab
* Fix typo in tutorial/craftingstation advancement description
* Disable Game Stages debug log output - no longer print message when saving player state.
* Blacklist slab machines and compound slab machines from carryon
* No longer require unobtainable Aluminum to get Everyday I'm Trufflin
* Age of Exploration Completionist advancement can now be completed on Lost Cities when Prestige is disabled
* Fix hiding of the Ardite and Cobalt advancements in worlds where they cannot be obtained
* Allow for Animal Crop seeds to be craftable in any column
* Put SkyFactory Tutorial towards the top of the page
* Changed 9x9x9 Compact Machine advancement to require Chrous Fruit instead of Resonant Clathrate in Compact Machines world preset
* Changed 13x13x13 Compact Machine advancements to require a Dragon's Head and a bottle of Dragon's Breath instead of Chorus Fruit and elytra
* Allow for Compact Machine worlds' advancements to be completed in any order
* Create Chorus recipe using apples and purple slime in a cauldron
* Improve descriptoins of hardcore advancements
* Add additional hardcore advancements to clarify the use of Sync
* Rename "Nap Time" criteria name
* Added tip to encourage players to become spider man
* Squeezer Patch (1.1.0)
* Advancement Book (1.0.2 -> 1.0.3)
* Barrels Drums Storage & More (0.0.19 -> 0.0.21)
* ComPatchedStorage (1.3.0 -> 1.4.0)
* Cyclic (1.19.3 -> 1.19.4)
* Mekanism (18.104.22.1686 -> 22.214.171.1247)
* Mystcraft (0.13.7.02 -> 0.13.7.03)
* Pickle Tweaks (2.1.2 -> 2.1.3)
* Prestige (1.1.44 -> 1.1.51)
* Real Filing Cabinet (0.1.83 -> 0.1.84)
* Simple Storage Network (1.7.2 -> 1.7.3)
* Smooth Font (2.0-alpha-9 -> 2.0-alpha-11)
* Together Forever (1.0.11-20 -> 1.0.12-22)
* Topography (1.4.5 -> 1.5.1)