Journey to the Core
Journey to the Core is a HQM hardcore challenge modpack based on the story "Journey to the Center of the Earth". You begin your trip in a small cave on the overworld and slowly move further down dimension by dimension until you reach the core. Enemies are smarter, the physics are real, and the darkness is overwhelming.
Created by Darkosto, Funwayguy, and Turkey2349
There have been 31,507 server installs of this pack.
Players have played a total of 95.38 years of this pack.
An API for modifying the food and hunger mechanics of Minecraft
Adds randomly generated magic items to treasure loot generation.
By: Draco18s, Tmtravlr
Provides the player with multiple, colored backpacks, which each has the space o...
Better Title Screen (1.1)
Better Title Screen is a client-side mod that provides options to customize Mine...
By: Girafi, Amadornes
BiblioCraft adds fancy storage containers including bookcases, armor stands, pot...
By: Joseph 'Nuchaz' Sinclair
Biomes O' Plenty (126.96.36.1998)
Adds over 75 new biomes, blocks, and more!
By: Adubbz, Amnet, Forstride, ted80
Carpenter's Blocks (188.8.131.52)
Adds slopes and a variety of vanilla-inspired blocks that support covers, side c...
Chance Cubes (184.108.40.206)
A Game of Chance and Skill
Full control of incoming chat messages via Regex
A mod that adds in many fancy blocks for decoration, which are crafted utilising...
By: tterrag, Drullkus, minecreatr
Base common code for all chickenbones mods.
CoFH Core (3.1.4-329)
Required for all CoFH Mods. Also provides some customization options for Minecra...
By: Team CoFH
CoFH Lib (1.2.1-185)
Library/API required by all CoFH mods. It's also meant as a resource for other m...
By: TeamCoFH, KingLemmingCoFH
Cooking for Blockheads (1.0.140)
Adds a cooking book that only shows recipes you can make with what you currently...
By: BlayTheNinth, ZeroTheShinigami
Custom Main Menu (1.9.2)
Allows you to edit the mainmenu using json
Damage Indicators (3.2.3)
Displays the damage you inflict on creatures, as well as current health, name an...
Dark Tools (1.0)
It adds tools!
Default Keyconfig (1.0.28)
A way for modpacks to ship a default key configuration without having to include...
Dimensional Anchors (59.0.3)
Yet another chunkloader mod.
Dynamic Lights (1.7.10)
Moving Lights aren't possible? OH RLY?
Ender IO (220.127.116.119)
Compact conduits, painted things and access to your stuff through an eye of ende...
By: CrazyPants, tterrag
Library mod used by EnderIO, EnderZoo, and others
By: tterrag, CrazyPants
Stores your stuff in the END! Credits: Ecu - original idea, design, che...
Adds more realism to Minecraft with environmental effects, physics, gases and a...
By: Funwayguy, TimbuckTato, GenDeathrow, thislooksfun
Epic Siege Mod (10.0.148)
Makes Minecraft's mobs extremely difficult and dangerous with an unending lust f...
Extra Utilities (1.2.12)
Just a bunch of useful things
An Addon-Mod adds cross compatibility for Tinker's Construct
FastCraft optimizes MineCraft in various ways, visit the homepage for further de...
Forge Multipart (18.104.22.1685)
Open source library for facilitation of multiple functional parts in the one blo...
Gany's Surface (1.12.8)
This is one of the three mods in the Gany's Mods collection. Gany's Surface adds...
Hardcore Ender Expansion (1.8.6)
Overhauls the End with many new areas to explore, bosses to fight and rewards to...
By: Programmed by chylex | https://hee.chylex.com/authors
Hardcore Questing Mode (4.4.4)
This mod will add Hardcore mode with extra lives. If you use up your lives, your...
By: Vswe, Lorddusk, Newcastlegeek
Helpful Tip Alerts (1.0.0)
Adds helpful tip notifications
Hunger Overhaul (1.0.0.jenkins104)
Hunger mechanics overhauled
By: iguana_man, Parker8283, progwml6, squeek502
Shared library mod required by several of iChun's Mods.
By: iChun, Kihira
Iguana Tinker Tweaks (2.1.6)
Rebalances and adds new features to Tinkers Construct
By: boni, iguana_man
Immibis Core (59.1.4)
This is like CodeChicken Core, Buildcraft Core, RedPower Core, and so on - it pr...
Set your inventory as big as you like or at least until Java runs out of memory...
By: Funwayguy, Bacon_Donut
InGame Info XML (22.214.171.124)
Display extra information on top of your ingame screen.
Core mod for all INpure mods
Inventory Tweaks (1.59-dev-152)
Tweaks to inventory handling for ease of use, including sorting and automatic re...
By: Jimeo Wan, Kobata
Iron Chest (126.96.36.1992-universal)
New chests with larger sizes, with in-place upgrade items. The feature chest is...
Moar barrels The Jabba team would like to thank the Academy for this award... o...
By: ProfMobius, Taelnia
Real-time mapping in-game or your browser as you explore.
By: techbrew, Mysticdrew
JTTC Portal Tweak (1.26)
A mini mod for the 'Journey to the Core' modpack to make portals one-way
By: Funwayguy, Darkosto
Lava Monsters (1.7.10-2.2.1)
Adds a new monster that spawns only in lava to add danger to otherwise boring la...
Allows the removal of a few GUI elements, and allows for a world to be copied in...
Log4J2 File (0.0.1)
Log file config.
A collection of utilities for Lunatrius' mods.
Shared code for Slime Knights mods and others.
By: mDiyo, Sunstrike, progWML6
MineFactory Reloaded (2.8.1-174)
By: PowerCrystals, TehKrush, AtomicStryker, Feanorith, skyboy026
MineTweaker 3 (1.7.10-3.0.9)
Customize your minecraft experience!
By: Stan Hebben
Mod Tweaker 2 (0.9.6)
ModTweaker is an addon for MineTweaker 3.
ModPack Basic Tools (1.0.0)
Adds Change logs, info, and bug reporting tab.
Mouse Tweaks (2.4.4)
A mod that enhances the inventory management by adding various additional functi...
will add various tools for modpack developers
By: GenDeathrow, Darkosto
Nether Ores (2.3.1-22)
Introduces mineable yet dangerous ores to the Nether
By: PowerCrystals, TehKrush, AtomicStryker, skyboy026
Recipe Viewer, Inventory Manager, Item Spawner, Cheats and more
All the things you never thought you will ever need
By: Mikee, NeverCast, boq, Lyqyd
Boring stuff for all that silly Open* mods
By: Mikee, NeverCast, boq, Lyqyd
Allows players to mine whole veins of ore, cut down whole trees or any other too...
By: Funwayguy, Darkosto
Pam's HarvestCraft (1.7.10i)
An absolutely huge farming and food mod.
By: Pamela Collins
Player API (1.4)
Player API gives third party mods managed access to the main player classes
A complete rewrite of EE2 for modern Minecraft versions.
By: sinkillerj, Moze_Intel
Random Things (2.2.4)
Random Things packed into one Mod.
Resource Loader (1.3)
Allows mod pack creators / users to add their own custom textures to minecrafts...
Random chance of ores to do stuff when mined
By: Funwayguy, Darkosto
Simply Jetpacks (1.5.3)
Redstone Flux jetpacks and more
Smart Moving (15.6)
The Smart Moving mod provides various additional moving possibilities: * Climb...
Smart Render (2.1)
Replaces the vanilla render model for the player with a much more useable one:...
Sound Filters (0.8)
Adds reveb to caves, as well as muted sounds underwater/in lava, and behind wall...
Special Mobs (3.2.2)
Adds variants to the vanilla mobs to make them more interesting and challenging.
Allows you to define a list of items that will be given to the player when start...
By: DaftPVF, bspkrs
Steve's Factory Manager (A93)
Steve's Factory Manager is a mod which allows you to set up systems that moves a...
Storage Drawers (1.10.9)
Multi-drawer storage blocks for quick storage and retrieval.
Switches Continued (0.0.1)
Convenient Switches - Originally by Myrathi
Thermal Dynamics (1.2.1)
Thermal meets Dynamic - provides options for transporting items, fluids, and Red...
By: Team CoFH
Thermal Expansion (4.1.5)
Expanding Minecraft Thermally - provides new options for automation and processi...
By: Team CoFH
Thermal Foundation (1.2.6-118)
The foundation of a Thermally enhanced world!
By: Team CoFH
TiC Tooltips (1.2.5)
A simple client-side add-on for Tinkers' Construct that adds relevant stats to a...
Tinkers' Construct (1.8.8)
A little of this, a little of that, a lot of tinkering, and a lot of tools
By: mDiyo, fuj1n, ProgWML6, Sunstrike, Pillbox, boni
Turkey Utility (2.2.100)
A Util mod with lots of random things
All your data are belong to us.
Waila Events (1.0.0)
Adds several new events to the Waila mod.
Waila Harvestability (1.1.6)
An add-on for Waila that adds information about the harvestability of what you a...
Waila Inhibitors (1.1.0)
Restricts the capabilities of the Waila HUD by factoring in things like blindnes...
WildCaves 3 (0.4.3.7)
This mod gives some much needed love to vanilla caves, adds stalactites, stalagm...
- Updated server files to patch a recent security vulnerability affecting Minecraft. Read more here regarding clients: http://redsto.ne/java
* Updated mods: Veinminer, Storage Drawers, Minetweaker/CraftTweaker, MineTweakerRecipeMaker, Mantle, HardcoreEnderExpansion, EnderCore, EnderIO, Biomes O' Plenty, Chance Cubes
* Removed Dark Creepers since they had a small chance to be like 400 blocks wide and take out torches, furnaces, etc.
* Removed Glowstone Nook EMC since they bug out and give Ender-Thermic Pumps instead
* Fixed Candleberries showing incorrectly in NEI
* Fixed some Tip Typos (aka Elevatory)
* For those of you who enjoy playing this hardcore style pack with Last Stand, you will be surprised to find out you can no longer use last stand! I know! It's awful right? Well, so is having to watch people play with last stand!
* Removed text box errors by removing duplicate pulverizer recipes
* Updated version number
* Slightly increased mob damage in the Deep Dark and Nether
* Slightly lowered Air Quality Speed, it should go down slower but also raise slower (The cave dimension multiplier has been also lowered a bit)
* Updated mods: Veinminer, Storage Drawers, Minetweaker/CraftTweaker, MineTweakerRecipeMaker, Mantle, HardcoreEnderExpansion, EnderCore, EnderIO, Biomes O' Plenty, Chance Cubes,
* Added recipes for the Ender Chests and Ender Pouches to eliminate an EMC Exploit
* Disabled OreDictionary between Iron Bars and Dark Iron Bars because... Exploit
* Removed Glider Recipes
* UFixed the recipe for Cursed Earth to use 3 skulls of any type
* Pam's Market still has a duplication bug... AND IT STILL ISN'T FIXED! AWESOME, I removed the item since it's "broken"
* Lowered the chance of Earthquakes from 5% a day to 1%
* Removed unnecessary shear types
* Changed the fresh water bucket to give 1 instead of 3 when crafting with a iron water bucket (I think I did this for a reason but I can't remember what it was)
* All torches are now Enviromine torches, no more microblock cheese
* Fixed a number of quests that would take the incorrect items or edited some required items
* Added a number of new scripts for increased convenience (Pulverize armor into materials, unification of ores, etc.)
* Disabled Hunger Overhaul allowing difficulty to affect bone meal chances, because it doesn't work
* Removed some more superfluous items from NEI
* Edited the InPureCore NEI removal scripts to eliminate the lag spike when loading a world
* Updated mods: Bibliocraft, ProjectE, Carpenter's Blocks, Chance Cubes, Cooking for Blockheads, Extra TiC, InfiniteInvo, Minefactory Reloaded, Not Enough Items, Thermal Foundation, EnderioIO, Inpure Core
* Added MPUtils for cool new features including: In Game Changelogs
* Added back Enderium, Signalum, and Lumium, Pokefennium, and Fairy tool parts back (Extra TiC has rebalanced parts)
* Changed the location of the HQM quest completion sound
* Switched to InpureCore to remove items from NEI and eliminated more items not needing to be shown in NEI
* Removed the Slotted Book and Dev Null due to a duplication Bug
* Disabled the recipe for the Filing Cabinets also due to a duplication bug
* Turned off that ugly new Blaze Powder texture (sorry, not sorry)
* After many months I have finally turned off the slow effect Cobblestone armor gives
* Moved the jetpack HUD lower so it's not on top of other text
* Added a few on screen tips to help players out
* Turned down/off Ghast spawning in the Cave Dimension and the End because they spawned way too frequently
* Removed the Jolt Variant of Blazes
*Fixed dragons not spawning
*Increased the explosion power of Nether Ores and increased the chance adjacent blocks trigger to explode
*Slightly increased the health of Hellfish
*Silk touch now angers pigmen, not that it matters because they are perpetually angry anyways
*Added Deadpine logs the list of items that can be smelted to make Charcoal
*Added the ability to make Cactus Parts for Tinkers
*Removed some Chance Cube rewards that aren't "gellin" with the pack
*I probably may have changed something else, but, I didn't have enough coffee so I really can't remember what else we did!