In a world of Magic and Adventure you choose what role you'll take! Harness the power of nature, become consumed in darkness or explore the land for prehistoric treasures. Your story awaits.
Natural Magic is currently still under development, so expect changes in future updates.
Please backup worlds before updating.
This pack contains Fastcraft, by Player, enabled by default. Fastcraft enhances Minecraft with increased performance. Bug reports being made directly to Mod Authors should state Fastcraft is enabled.
Please report here for any issues/suggestions - https://github.com/WTFGeeks/Natural-Magic/issues
Changelog - http://www.atlauncher.com/pack/NaturalMagic
Designed By Lewis "WTFGeeks!"
YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBFiQsdlPYROelxYELr0usw
Twitch - http://www.twitch.tv/wtfgeeks
Twitter - https://twitter.com/Lewis_WTFGeeks
There have been 40,680 server installs of this pack.
Players have played a total of 354.83 years of this pack.
A supporting mod that allows modders to make animations more easily.
An API for modifying the food and hunger mechanics of Minecraft
Provides a HUD with your equipped armor/item stats.
Ars Magica 2 (1.4.0.008)
A look into what Minecraft could become if you add a splash of magic...
By: Mithion, Zerodaimaru
Adds randomly generated magic items to treasure loot generation.
By: Draco18s, Tmtravlr
Utilities for asie's mods
AtomicStryker's Battletowers (1.7.10)
Giant Towers spawn all over the lands, featuring a vicious Mob infested Ascend l...
Atum is a dimension mod that opens up a whole new desert dimension that contains...
By: Shadowclaimer, lclc98, RebelKeithy
An addon for Thaumcraft 4 focused on providing flexible and interesting tools fo...
By: Tuhljin (programming, art), Draanor (art)
Provides the player with multiple, colored backpacks, which each has the space o...
Shows the last used tool on the player's back. Purely aesthetic.
Balkon's WeaponMod (1.14.3)
Throw a spear in a zombie's head! Cut a skeleton in half with your brand new hal...
Adding a touch of bling to Minecraft
Better Title Screen (1.1)
Better Title Screen is a client-side mod that provides options to customize Mine...
By: Girafi, Amadornes
Adds more storage related blocks and items to the game.
By: copygirl, Vic Nightfall
BiblioCraft adds fancy storage containers including bookcases, armor stands, pot...
By: Joseph 'Nuchaz' Sinclair
Blood Magic: Alchemical Wizardry (v1.3.0Beta(1.7.10))
Rituals, spells, and more!
Botania is a mod that adds nature magic to Minecraft.
Shared classes used in the mods maintained by bspkrs.
By: DaftPVF, bspkrs
Carpenter's Blocks (3.3.6)
Adds slopes and a variety of vanilla-inspired blocks that support covers, side c...
Advanced chunkloading management Credits: Sanguine - Texture Supporters:
Chisel 2 (188.8.131.52)
A mod that adds in many fancy blocks for decoration, which are crafted utilising...
By: AUTOMATIC_MAIDEN, Pokefenn, Cricket, tterrag
Chocolate Quest (1.7.10-1.0)
Dungeons, monters, items...
Clienthax's ChocoCraft (4.1.4)
Adds a mountable, breedable mob and supporting items.
By: Torojima <[email protected]>, Micdoodle
CodeChicken Core (184.108.40.206)
Base common code for all chickenbones mods.
Needed for ChickenBones mods
CoFH Core (3.0.2-262)
Required for all CoFH Mods. Also provides some customization options for Minecra...
By: Team CoFH
Colourful Portals (1.4.3)
Adds colourful portals, which are made with a frame of wool/stained clay/stained...
Commons Codec (1.9)
Commons Compress (1.8.1)
Cosmetic Armor (CosmeticArmor-1.7.10-1.0.5.B8-universal.jar)
Because it's important to be stylish
A mod that allows, as the name implies, to craft Heraldry in minecraft.
This mod protects your items from despawning when you die by storing them on a d...
Dragon Mounts (r41)
A mod that allows you to breed dragon eggs and foster them to ridable dragons.
Dungeon Pack (1.7.10-1.0)
Lots of new dungeons and structures...
Stores your stuff in the END! Credits: Ecu - original idea, design, che...
Discover a world ruled by insects, the Erebus is a place to explore, mine and bu...
By: Mod designed by Dylan4Ever
ExtrabiomesXL adds new aesthetic content that greatly enhances Minecraft's lands...
By: MisterFiber, ScottKillen, JLBShecky, allaryin, bspkrs
Falling Meteors (2.14.2)
Adds Falling Meteors to the game that are made up of three types of materials to...
FastCraft optimizes MineCraft in various ways, visit the homepage for further de...
Forbidden Magic (1.7.10-0.562)
Forbidden Magic is an addon to add many dark-themed things to Thaumcraft.
Forestry for Minecraft (220.127.116.11)
Trees, bees and more.
Forge Multipart (18.104.22.1682)
Open source library for facilitation of multiple functional parts in the one blo...
Fossils and Archeology Revival (Fossils_Archeology_Revival-1.7.10_Build-7.1.jar)
Adding dinosaurs and archeology into Minecraft!
By: ASDFGirl, sunconure11, javaraptor, tyranno66, gegy1000, alex1the1666
Garden Containers (1.7.10-1.6.1)
A variety of containers for planting vegetation.
Simple mod guide creation.
By: Tombenpotter, TehNut
Hat Stand (4.0.0)
An addon to Hats, adds Hat Stands for display of hats, anywhere.
Adds a bunch of hats, as wells as the ability to add more, into Minecraft
Shared library mod required by several of iChun's Mods.
By: iChun, Kihira
Core mod for all INpure mods
Inventory Tweaks (1.59-dev-152)
Tweaks to inventory handling for ease of use, including sorting and automatic re...
By: Jimeo Wan, Kobata
Real-time map in-game or in a web browser as you explore.
By: Mark Woodman AKA TechBrew
Sandstone, the foundation for pyramids. Another modding framework.
By: x3n0ph0b3, TheMike
A collection of utilities for Lunatrius' mods.
Magic themed bee expansion for Forestry. TC4, Botania, EE3, AM 2, TE 3
Magical Crops (4.0.0_PUBLIC_BETA_2)
A Magical farming mod that allows you to grow and harvest all type of Minecraft...
Shared code for Slime Knights mods and others.
By: mDiyo, Sunstrike, progWML6
Mine & Blade Battlegear 2 - Bullseye (22.214.171.124)
A WIP, open-source combat mod, focusing on groundbreaking features and balanced...
By: nerd-boy, GotoLink, coolAlias
Minecraft Forge (10.13.3.1388)
Minecraft Forge is a modding API used by alot of mods.
By: Eloraam, FlowerChild, Hawkye, MALfunction84, Scokeev9, SpaceToad, LexManos, cpw
MineTweaker 3 (3.0.9C)
Customize your minecraft experience!
By: Stan Hebben
Minetweaker Scripts (1.7.10)
Scripts designed for MineTweaker
Core mod used for Opis
MrCrayfish's Furniture Mod (MrCrayfishFurnitureModv3.4.7(1.7.10).jar)
Adds over 80 unique pieces of furniture into Minecraft!
Heyo, Redwood trees! Chop them all day long!
By: mDiyo, Slime Knights
NEI Addons (126.96.36.199)
Addons for Not Enough Items for various mods
NEI Integration (1.0.9)
NEI handlers for all of the mods, one at a time.
Not Enough Items (188.8.131.52)
Recipe Viewer, Inventory Manager, Item Spawner, Cheats and more. <plugins> Sup...
User protection, error management and analytics
By: boq, Mikee
Contextual server profiler
Options Info (1.0)
Pam's DesertCraft (Pam's DesertCraft 1.7.10a.zip)
Allows for easier desert survival and adds new plants, armor, tools, and explosi...
Pam's HarvestCraft (1.7.10h)
An absolutely huge farming and food mod.
By: Pamela Collins
A complete rewrite of EE2 for modern Minecraft versions.
By: sinkillerj, Moze_Intel
Random Things (2.2.4)
Random Things packed into one Mod.
Two words: magical swag. Oh, and a gun.
By: x3n0ph0b3, TheMike
Roguelike Dungeons (1.3.5)
Adds randomized dungeons to the world
Ruins Spawning System (1.7.10)
Allows highly customizable Structure Templates to randomly generate in your Worl...
By: AtomicStryker, d00dv4d3r, kolt666, 4HeadTiger, Blue001, jsmith, Saeldur
Runic Dungeons (1.1.3)
Dungeons Galore, and a Dimension for More!
A Blood Magic addon adding all kind of stuff
Import and export Minecraft schematic files in Minecraft!
Sound Filters (0.8)
Adds reveb to caves, as well as muted sounds underwater/in lava, and behind wall...
Adds a hammer used to craft Statues.
By: AUTOMATIC_MAIDEN, asiekierka
Shows active player effects (potions, etc) without opening your inventory!
Storage Drawers (1.3.9)
Multi-drawer storage blocks for quick storage and retrieval.
A bunch of different tails, ears and wings to enhance your character!
By: Forge_User_78407710, TTFTCUTS
Adding a touch of magic to Minecraft
Thaumic Exploration (Pre 0.6.0b)
An add-on for Thaumcraft 4.1, adding a variety of content.
Thaumic Horizons (1.1.1)
Pushing the boundaries of magic
Thaumic Tinkerer (2.5-1.7.10-164)
An addon to Thaumcraft 4, implementing new content. This mod is a spiritual succ...
By: pixlepix, nekosune
The SecretRoomsMod (1.7.10-184.108.40.2066)
This mod adds a variety of cool blocks that camouflage themselves to the surroun...
By: AbrarSyed, alexbegt
The Twilight Forest (2.3.5)
An enchanted forest dimension.
By: Benimatic (Ben Mazur)
Tinkers' Construct (1.8.4a)
A little of this, a little of that, a lot of tinkering, and a lot of tools
By: mDiyo, fuj1n, ProgWML6, Sunstrike, Pillbox, boni
TinkerToyX's Server Pack (resources.zip)
TinkerToyX's Server Pack
Trail Mix (TrailMix-4.0.0.jar)
This mod adds a single food item, called trail mix. This food item does plenty o...
Vein Miner (0.27.1)
When a configured block is harvested a chain reaction is initiated to break conn...
Villager's Nose (1.3c)
All your data are belong to us.
Warp Book (2.0.36)
A multipurpose teleporting mod that's high in fibre and low in calories
WildCaves 3 (0.4.3.7)
This mod gives some much needed love to vanilla caves, adds stalactites, stalagm...
Bringing witchcraft and nature magic to Minecraft: cauldrons, broomsticks, ritua...
Natural Magic v0.8.1 --- CHANGE LOG ---
This update introduces a rather large forge update and has taken sometime to test, with this I will be keeping this as non-recommended for a while until I'm happy there are no major issues, world back-ups are advised as always when updating.
Magical Crops has been updated onto the new beta branch which is a huge overhaul of the mod, meaning most items will be replaced or changed, when testing this all planted crops disappeared after update, so I'd advise sorting out farms and essences before update, even with this expect items to change/disappear upon update.
As always have fun and thanks for the continued support!
PLEASE READ - With the turn of 1.8 and the forge move over, I will be heavily taking that into consideration for this and upcoming updates, mods that have been shown no support/communication might very well be pulled from the pack to allow a smooth transition when the time comes, remember this is beta.
+ Thaumic Horizons - v1.1.1 - http://www.curse.com/mc-mods/minecraft/227914-thaumic-horizons
+ GuideAPI - 1.0-10 - http://www.curse.com/mc-mods/minecraft/228832-guide-api
+ Dr. Cyano's Lootable Bodies - 1.3.5 - http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/2298198
+ Soul Shards Reborn
+ Minecraft Forge - 10.13.3.1388
+ Atum - 0.6.60
- Fixes registering block and items order
- Fixes Limestone large bricks unbreakable (Important Note: any limestone large brick placed in the world before this update will be unbreakable, please remove them before you update, and use the recipe to exchange them with breakable ones after the update).
- Fixes Desert wolf sounds.
+ Automagy - 0.23
- Added tally box lenses. Attach one to a tally box to change the way it detects items.
- Redcrystal now uses multiple hitboxes so it should be easier to toggle connections.
- The Inventarium is now more compatible with other mods' blocks that use the deep storage unit interface
- The greedy chest config GUI now has tooltips for each checkbox that display the name of the block in the associated direction.
- You can now shift-click on a (non-blank) jar label to put it into or remove it from a slot in the vis reader GUI.
- Fixed shift-clicking on wands deleting them when the crafting focus's GUI was opened by using a staff.
- Added the alchemical boiler.
- Added an upgrade system for the thirsty tank in the form of glyphs. The following glyphs are included: Void, Consumption, Siphoning, Envy, Temperance, Preservation, Guzzler, Reservoir, and Bovine.
- Added aqueous admixture (for crafting glyphs).
- Added vishroom soup. First you want to eat it, now you want to swim in it? Are you mad??
- Added mushroom soup and milk (liquids). Config options exist to have Automagy use the mod MineFactory Reloaded's equivalent liquids instead when possible (enabled by default).
- The research for vishroom soup requires scanning vishroom stew. If you have already scanned it using a previous version, you MIGHT need to use knowledge fragments or op commands to unlock it. (This research is informational only at this time. It doesn't unlock any crafting recipes.)
- Added a new op command: /automagy (alias /tca). Use it to remove a specified item from a player's list of scanned items or to empty that list entirely.
- The recipes that turn a runic whitelist into a runic blacklist and vice versa now preserve the filter data of the original list.
- Recipes were added to copy filter data from one runic whitelist/blacklist to another. Simply place the two of them in an arcane crafting table. The first's data is copied to the second.
- Fixed thirsty tank not returning empty buckets when filled using certain items such as a bucket of liquid death or a bucket of purifying fluid.
- Thirsty tank operates slightly slower than before but can be upgraded to be much faster.
- If the thirsty tank hasn't found a source block it can fill itself with for some time, it will check less frequently until it finds one.
- Hungry/finical maw is no longer knocked down by liquids like water.
- Fixed some rendering issues with the thirsty tank and other blocks with transparent/translucent elemen
- NEI integration: NEI's "?" button can now be used to populate standard recipes into the crafting focus's GUI.
- Added Scrivener's Oculus.
- Added golem's workbench upgrades: air, fire, earth, and entropy.
- An Inventarium Core that is right-clicked with a wand will temporarily be marked as preferred for links. This allows you to link an Unseen Scribe or other device to a specific core even if another is closer.
- The Amnesiac's Stone will now drain experience from bottles o' enchanting.
- Added "Aspect Count" mode to the vis reader and Capacity option for 16.
- Adjusted recipes for vis reader and tally box.
- Adjusted crafting speed of golem's workbench.
- The Signum Entia can now output a signal strength over 15, though redcrystal is required to read it.
- Added a config option to control how much water a water bottle is worth when used to fill/empty tanks.
- Added a config option that can make thirsty tanks consume water source blocks even when one is next to them. (This could be useful when another mod alters the way infinite water works.)
- Added a config option controlling the cooldown required by the Glyph of the Bovine to milk cows.
- Added a page to mercurial redcrystal's Thaumonomicon entry that appears when essentia mirrors are researched to make it clear they can be used instead of regular magic mirrors.
- Fixed golems with Use cores not being returned empty container items (e.g. buckets) when they fill an Automagy tank using liquid-containing items (e.g. buckets of milk).
+ Bibliocraft - 1.10.4
- New Block – Furniture Paneler.
- New Blocks – Framed Blocks.
- New Item – Framing Saw
- New Item – Framing Sheet
- New Item – Framing Board
- New Item Plumb Line
- New Feature – Clipboards can be placed on walls now
- New feature – Attachable desks
- New Feature – Borderless painting frames now have a button in the GUI to “hide frame”
- New Feature – Per-block fast rendering can be enabled in the config
- Fixed a crash when connecting hoppers to map frames
- Fixed sword pedestals not accepting swords from hoppers
- Fixed the tape measure not removing the pole at coordinates zero.
- Fixed a duplication bug with the Dinner plates
- Fixed a bug not allowing custom painting resource packs to be read from folders.
- New Feature – The Potion Shelf, Tool Rack, Shelf and Clock can be shifted forward half a block
- Added black dye ore dictionary support to the printing press
+ Blood Magic - 1.3.2-1
- Added Project: Omega at long last! This grants a lot better armour (subjective) to the user. See the relevant section.
- Added the Dawn ritual stone and scribe tool (glowstone block inside of a T6 altar), as well as an upgraded Ritual Diviner in order to place the stones.
- Added Reagent effects to the Well of Suffering, such as Potentia (vertical range), tenebrae (extra LP), and offensa (extra damage).
- Added an Autocrafting ritual.
+ Botania - r1.6-184
- Rebalanced mana generation.
- Added an options button to the Lexica Botania's main page.
- Added justified text to the Lexica Botania's text pages as a config option.
- Added a Minecart with Mana Pool and a Mana Pump to go along with it.
- Added Phantom Ink. Can be crafted with a piece of botania armor to hide the armor model in the player.
- Added the Flower Pouch. You guessed it, it stores flowers.
- Added the Horn of the Covering. An alternate version of the Horn of the Wild that clears snow.
- Added 4 new achievements.
- Added Double Flowers. They're tall and pretty, can be made into double the petals and can be grown with Bone Meal on normal flowers. They can only be harvested with shears, please understand.
- Added The Pinkinator. What does it do? How do you get it? Heck if I know...
- Added Relics. New unique, soulbound items with really powerful effects. There's currently 6 of them along with 2 extras.
- Added radius viewer functionality to the Manaseer Monocle. While looking at a flower with it equipped one will be able to see the flower's effective range visually.
- Added the Black Hole Talisman. It's the unlimited cobblestone works.
- Added the Resolute Ivy, an Ivy item similar to the Timeless Ivy that lets you keep the item it's attached to through death.
- Added an achievement button to the lexicon main page.
- Added 1.8 stones (Andesite, Diorite, Granite and an extra, Basalt) as mana infusion recipes alongside with some variants and stairs/slabs.
- Added shiny golden flower renders to the heads of contributors.
- Added Sunny Quartz, new yellow quartz made with Sunflowers. It has corresponding wings too.
- Added the Bubbell, a new flower that makes underwater bubbles of air where you can build.
- Added the Solegnolia, a flower that can disable the Ring of Magnetization's effect.
- Added two awesome tracks of battle music by Kain Vinosec to the Gaia Guardian fight. You can also get these tracks in music disc form as a drop.
- Added a Blaze Light, a light source block that also works as fuel and can be put next to a Pure Daisy to make Obsidian.
Added the Corporea Interceptor, a new corporea block that intercepts requests and emits a redstone signal if they're not successful. Automation~
- Added Petite flowers, small variants of functional flowers that have a smaller range. Currently there's 6: Agricarnation, Bellethorne, Bubbell, Hopperhock, Marimorphosis and Rannuncarpus.
- Added Petal Apothecary variants craftable using the stone acquired with the Marimorphosis.
- Changed the flower world generator to generate flowers in patches and also generate the double flowers.
- Entropinnyums now muffle the sound of an absorbed TNT explosion.
- Fixed a crash when crafting with a bauble that has a cosmetic override.
- Fixed brew vials and flasks being repairable.
- Fixed Mana Pools being able to go into negative mana under some circumstances.
- Fixed the Corporea Index being finnicky with Y distance.
- Fixed the Jaded Amarathus not being inclusive of other mods' soil blocks.
- Fixed a bucket dupe in the petal apothecary.
- Floral Powder can now dye sheep.
- Hovering over a Terra Shatterer now shows a bar that displays how much mana it has relative to the next level.
- Baubles no longer render on players with the invisibility effect enabled.
- Vine Balls can now be used to craft Mossy Stone.
- Brazier Petal Apotecaries now emit light.
- Increased Thermalily cooldown from 6 minutes to 7 minutes.
- Replaced Flugel Tiara Firelord Wings with Phoenix Wings.
- The Hardmode Gaia Guardian can now drop records.
- Hydroangeas now get Daybloom/Nightshade like diminishing returns in all 8 directions.
- The following items can no longer drop from the Loonium: Lexica Botania, Black Lotus, Overgrowth Seed and all records.
- Agricarnations will only fertilize blocks that can normally be grown with bone meal.
- Removed unecessary updates from the Rosa Arcana. Should make it not lag.
- Renamed the Void Lotus to Blacker Lotus.
- Right clicking on a Floating Flower with Pasture Seeds, Boreal Seeds, Infestation Spores or Snowballs will change its look.
- The Spectranthemum can no longer teleport Mana Tablets and other mana containing items.
- Floating Rannuncarpus flowers will now use the block directly below them rather than the block 2 blocks below.
- Fixed an exploit where Thermalilies could be broken before the cooldown period starts, skipping the cooldown entirely.
- Fixed an exploit with the Gourmaryllis where more than one can eat a single item at once, producing much more mana than intended.
- Fixed Mana Bursts with Bore Warp lenses fired from a Mana Spreader destroying dropped items.
+ Chicken Chunks - 220.127.116.11
+ CoFHCOre - 3.0.2-262
+ Ender Storage - 18.104.22.168
+ Forbidden Magic - 0.562
- Bugfix: Crystal Scribing Tools are craftable again
- Bugfix: Enchantments are now weighted and should not cause crashes with randomly enchanted gear
- Bugfix: Ball and Chain Goblins removed from Wrath Cage support due to funky rendering crashes.
- Bugfix: Pech Mage and Stalker removed from Imprinted Crystal list. There's no way to handle those without serious hardcoding.
- Bugfix: Botania flowers now affected by Overgrowth Seeds
- Bugfix: Botania flowers now have icons in the Lexicon
- Bugfix: Warp for Witchwood Wand restored
- Change: Ars Magica 2 integration enabled by default because people don't read configs.
+ Forge Multipart - 22.214.171.1242
+ Garden Stuff - 1.6.1
- Added Witchery integration
- Allow lanterns to be used as a Thaumcraft Infusion Stabiliser when magic candles are placed inside.
+ Opis - 1.2.5
+ Project E - PE1.4.5
+ Runic Dungeons - 1.1.3
- Fixed players falling out of the world
- Fixed bonemeal event NPE
- Fixed CoFH Flat Bedrock causing dimension to be off
- Fixed recipe conflict with Thaumcraft
- Fixed crashing without Baubles
+ Storage Drawers - 1.3.9
+ Tinkers Construct - 1.8.4a
- Updated to Forge 1387, fixes bugs with liquids that were registered multiple times.
+ VeinMiner - 1.7.10_0.27.1
+ Waila - 1.5.10
+ Witchery - 0.24.1
- NEW: Village Integration.
- NEW: Magic Mirror, made by binding a demon to the mirror with a circle magic rite.
- NEW: Reflection demon, mirrors the player.
- NEW: Heart of Gold, dropped from the Fairest of NPCs.
- TWEAK: Village guards and witch hunters are now immune to arrows from village guards.
- TWEAK: Werewolf silver weapon detection should now support a few more silver types from other mods.
- TWEAK: Added a configuration option to increase Spirit spawn rates.
- TWEAK: There is now a config option to disable player to player werewolf infections.
- FIX: Rite of Total Eclipse now persists the minecraft day.
- FIX: Glyphs drawn with chalk are now immediately visible to other players on a server.
- FIX: An issue with incorrectly set up potion ids lead to a NPE when the domination effect was on a villager.
- FIX: Bats spawned with the vampire power no longer drop items.
+ Carpenters Blocks - 3.3.6
- Fixed routable fluid incorrect biome coloring.
+ Chisel 2 - 126.96.36.199
- Added ARRRRRRR-cane stone blocks
- Added Factory varients using some old textures that were lying around
- Added a new Glass varient: Asymmetrical Leaded Glass Changes
- Chiseled Torches now work as Forge microparts
- AntiBlocks will not allow mobs to spawn on them (like half blocks, or glass)
- Fixed the Mossy configuration to properly disable/enable whether the player can chisel cobble into mossy cobble
- Fixed a crash on dedicated servers
- Fixed an bug that allowed item duplication. We're sorry server ops
- Improved block loading performance significantly!
+ Code Chicken Core - 188.8.131.52
+ Colourful Portals - 1.4.3
- Fixed riding entities teleporting
- Fixed teleporting to nonexisting dimensions
- Fixed a bug when adding portal materials
+ ExtraBiomesXL - 3.16.2
- Added the ability to disable quicksand to the config file.
- Added the ability to disable cracked sand, but this behavior is currently untested if you leave wasteland biomes enabled.
- Added the ability to disable “legendary” oak generation to the config file.
- Fix for disabled Forestry backpacks crashing things.
+ Fastcraft - 1.21
- much improved support for large texture packs, which was FC's most significant limitation
- slightly improved simulation performance
- improved support for odd sized textures, e.g. with anisotropic filtering
- compatibility improvements
- new config file for niche issues and later somewhat game play changing optimizations
- some detection for corrupted or incorrect installs
- new debug options
+ Forestry - 184.108.40.206
- Fixes compatibility with the latest Forge's fluid changes.
+ Fossils and Archaeology Revival - Build-7.1
- Prevent server crash if Elasmotherium is riding a boat or minecart
- Added mammoth meat Various meat item texture improvements
- Added Dillhoffia
- Added aquatic scarab gem
- Added dominican amber
- Added Sarcosuchus
- Added cute Sarcosuchus sounds
- Fixed blue skins not showing up correctly for Gallimimus and Velociraptor Reworked Brachiosaurus model
+ Magical Crops - 4.0.0_PUBLIC_BETA_2
- Complete mod rework(textures, items, plants... etc).
+ Magic Bees - 2.3.0
- Full release of Botania integration.
- 8 new bee species, all about Botania
- Beegonia and Hiveacynth
- Manasteel apiary and arborist tools
+ Mobius Core - 1.2.5
+ NEIAddons - 220.127.116.11
+ NEIIntegration - 1.0.9
+ NEI - 18.104.22.168
+ Pam's Harvestcraft - 1.7.10h
+ Sanguimancy - 1.1.9-26
- see http://tehnut.info/jenkins/job/Sanguimancy/changes for changelog.
+ Thaumic Tinkerer - 2.5-1.7.10-164
- Updated to be in line with current release, not Jenkins Build variants.
+ The Erebus - 0.2b
- Wither webs can now be silk harvested with shears
- Updated to be compliant with the new forge fluid registry.
- Grasshopper breeding and locust spawns are nerfed.
- Fossil Ore should be more common now.
- Several texture changes and some things have been renamed.
- Some bug fixes on rendering and a few 'under' the hood changes.
+ The Twilight Forest - 2.3.5
- Disable GL_LIGHTING for firefly glows
- Add block and chain tool
- Add knightmetal ring item, part of the block and chain recipe
- Make giant blocks self destruct when one of their smaller blocks is destroyed or changed
- Added cube of annihilation
- Added talisman of the cube
- Suppress “Already decorating” error in the biome decorator. I’m fairly sure that this mod does not cause the error on its own, but some cross-mod interactions seem to.
- Add huge lily pads to swamps (lots of them)
- Add huge water lily flowers
- Added repair materials for block & chain, ice bow
- Fixed rainbow oak & small twilight oak trees growing with the wrong leaves
- Fixed rainbow oak giving the wrong leaf block with pick block
- Make canopy oak trees have 2-block wide trunks
- Fixed a bug causing labyrinth entrances to frequently be 3 blocks off the actual ground
- Revise knight phantom death code to make generating a treasure chest more certain
- Stop crash if the knight phantoms lose their equipped item
+ Schematica - 22.214.171.124
+ Fixed known recipe conflicts.
+ Changed all potion ID's to stop any conflicts.
+ Tinkers Slime Islands now only spawn in the overworld.
+ Disabled Chocolate Quest from generating structures in the End.
+ Changed dimension ID's for twilight forest and runic Dungeons.
+ Disabled The Erebus pile of bones upon death.
+ rebound a few keys that conflicted.
Natural Magic v0.8.0 --- CHANGE LOG ---
This is a rather large update that adds a vast amount of world gen, with that I would consider a world restart but it should not be required. Do not install ExtrabiomesXL if you are carrying on with a vanilla world.
As always have fun and thanks for the continued support!
PLEASE READ - With the turn of 1.8 and the forge move over, I will be heavily taking that into consideration for this and upcoming updates, mods that have been shown no support/communication might very well be pulled from the pack to allow a smooth transition when the time comes, remember this is beta.
+ Secret Rooms Mod - 126.96.36.1996
+ Random Things - 2.2.4
+ Wild Caves - 0.4.3.7
+ Battlegear - 188.8.131.52
+ ExtraBiomesXL - 3.16.0 - Optional
+ Natura - 184.108.40.206
+ Chocolate Quest - 1.0.0
+ Warp Book - 2.0.36
+ Atum - 0.6.34
+ Cosmetic Armour - 1.0.5.B8
+ AnimationAPI - 1.2.4
+ Runic Dungeons - 1.0.6b
+ Battle Towers - 1.7.10
+ FastCraft - 1.19 - Will now download with pack.
+ Lucky Block
+ Brewing API
+ Torch Levers
+ Invincible Hamsters
+ Slime Carnage
+ Mod Tweaker
+ Lycanites Mobs
+ Attained Drops
+ Ganys Surface
+ Extra Utilities
+ Crystal Wing
+ Minecraft Money
+ Archimeded Ships
+ Minecraft Forge - 10.13.2.1291
+ Forge Multipart - 220.127.116.113
+ Waila - 1.5.8a
+ Botania - r1.5-168
- Moved the following flowers to elven knowledge: Thermalily, Kekimurus, Heisei Dream, Orechid, Loonium.
- Open Crates will now eject into the block below not only if it's an air block but also if it has no collision box. So yes, you can drop stuff on water now.
- Added the Black Lotus, a dungeon loot consumable that can be tossed onto a Mana Pool for a boost of mana.
- Added the Mana Prism, a new block that can change the properties of a Mana Burst on the fly.
- Added Trodden Dirt, a new block that looks great for desire paths. It also gives a slight speed boost. The texture and idea come from /u/LupusX's post on reddit.
- Added 25 achievements, 20 are progression/side things and the other 4 are special challenges.
- Added 5 new flowers.
- Added a "Complex Brews" page, with 6 new brews, 5 featuring new potion effects.
- Added a Gaia Spirit Ingot, used to summon a hard mode Gaia Guardian, it's harder, better, faster and stronger. It also drops moar lootz.
- Added Ancient Wills. Items that can crafted with a Terrasteel Helmet to provide for very powerful abilities.
- Added armor set bonuses to sets of mana armor that apply when all 4 pieces are equipped.
- Added Crafting Patterns, upgrades of sorts to the Crafty Crate which prevent items from going into slots.
- Added Dreamwood Twigs, used to craft Elementium Tools instead of Livingwood Twigs.
- Added Mana Diamond and Dragonstone storage blocks.
- Added Overgrowth Seeds. A new dungeon loot item that allows you to enchant a piece of grass, making any flowers on it work at twice the speed.
- Added Spellbinding Cloth. Combine it with an item to remove any enchants it has.
- Added the Lens Clip, an addon to the Mana Blaster that allows it to carry 6 lenses rather than just 1.
- Added the Manaseer Monocle, a new amulet bauble that allows the wearer to see mana bursts even if there's something blocking the view.
- Added the Rod of the Depths, a variant to the Rod of the Lands that places cobblestone.
- Added the Rod of the Molten Core. Almost a carbon copy of the Efreet's Flame Wand Focus from Thaumic Tinkerer. Look at a block and hold it to smelt it.
- Added the Thorn Chakram. A throwable weapon that bounces off blocks.
- Added the World Seed.
- Added Trodden Dirt Slabs.
- Mana Tablets now render on the player's belt, if there's one.
- Mana tools now have right click abilities. The Pickaxe places a torch from the inventory, the Axe does the same for a sapling and the Shovel works as a Hoe.
- Nerfed the Bands of Aura. A lot.
- Removed the health boost from Terrasteel Armor.
- The Mana Prism can now be turned off with a redstone signal.
- The Tiny Potato can now be named in an anvil. It can also sing.
- Trodden Dirt now expands to a full block if there's a block above it.
- Added a new Mana Lens: Warp. It teleports bursts around. It lets you make quarries (good luck with that).
- Added Petal Blocks of all 16 colors, purely decorative blocks made out of petals.
- Added a new "Ender Artefacts" category to the Lexica Botania, it contains new and old ender related things. Some entries from other categories have been moved over to this.
- Added a Tutorial Mode which guides you through the pages you should read, in order, to get a good understanding of the mod's basics.
- Added Corporea, a new mechanic that allows for item verbal requesting.
- Added a Bottle of Ender Air, used as a crafting material and as means to create renewable End Stone.
- Added End Stone Bricks and Chiseled End Stone Bricks.
- Fancified the lexicon index pages.
- Right clicking on a Petal Apothecary with an empty bucket removes the water.
- Added 32 cosmetic override items that can be crafted with baubles to replace the bauble's look with the one of the cosmetic item.
- Added a Crystal Bow, a bow that creates arrows with mana and fires faster than normal.
- Added a Livingwood Bow that acts as a normal bow but repairs with mana.
- Added decorative glowing mushrooms of all 16 colors. You can also find them underground.
- Added Mana Infused String as a crafting component.
- Added the Ring of Correction. A ring that will swap your active tool (the one you have in hand) with the correct one for the block you're trying to break, works for mana tools only.
- Added a little note to the bottom of the lexicon pointing to the fact that you can search.
- Added NEI recipe handling for floating special flower recipes.
- Added some secret codes. (these are client only, server owners don't need to worry :3)
- Fixed a crash when the alfheim portal is clicked with a wand of the forest from a dispenser.
- Mana Spreaders can now be sleeved with wool by right clicking them with a wool block. This makes them colorful and fancy and also muffles the shooting sound.
- Pylons now give out some light.
- Renamed some achievements.
- Added feature creep to the Lexica Botania in the form of a "View Online" button as well as a Lookup History (similar to your browser's history).
- Sparks no longer emit particle beams when placed in the world, they still do when right clicked with a wand.
- The Terra Shatterer can now mine Ardite and Cobalt from Tinkers Construct as well as other ores of harvest level 4.
+ Bibliocraft - v1.9.2
- Added creative mode only bookcases that are randomly filled with random books
- Added a config option to change the default scale of text in the big book
+ Blood Magic - 1.3.1-5
- Added a few Ritual Diviner changes
- Soul Fray can no longer be cured by milk. Sowwie!
- Added Teleposer blacklist
- Finished the base effects for the Orchestra of the Phantom Hands ritual
- General cleanup
- Fixed the compression sigil. It seemed to have it in its head that the best way to compress things was to compress players out of their servers. Don't .rar me, bro!
- Added moar fake player checks
- Initial book stuff - since it doesn't have a texture, it should be rather obvious it isn't done.
- Possible to now add meteor paradigms via MineTweaker - don't ask me how, it's not like I know how to use it!
+ Chisel 2 - 18.104.22.168
+ Lunatris Core - 22.214.171.124
+ Schematica - 126.96.36.199
+ Carpenter's Blocks - 3.3.5
-Fixed possible block corruption introduced in 188.8.131.52.
+ Witchery - 0.22.0
- NEW: Silver Vat, place next to a furnace, to extract silver deposits when gold is smelted.
- NEW: Silver Sword, same stats as a golden sword (just less enchantable) but does double damage against werewolves, and ignores their damage resistance.
- NEW: Silver Bolts, bolt for the Hand Crossbow, that does double damage against werewolves.
- NEW: Silvered Hunter armor, provides significant protection against werewolf attacks.
- NEW: Hellhound, flaming wolf mob that spawns in the nether, drops tongue of dog and occasional wolfs head.
- NEW: Wolf head, decorative block dropped from wolves and hellhounds (uses the appropriate skin).
- NEW: Villager/wolfman, villager that turns into a wolfman when there is a full moon, returns to normal the next day.
- NEW: Wolfsbane plant, seeds obtained from breaking tall grass.
- NEW: Wolfsbane potion effect (for cauldron), prevents werewolves from changing form while it is active.
- NEW: Harm werewolf potion effect (for cauldron), causes damage to werewolves that ignores their innate protection.
- NEW: Wolf Altar, statue to the deity responsible for lycanthropy.
- NEW: Curse of the Wolf, circle magic ritual to curse a villager or player with lycanthropy.
- NEW: Remove Curse of the Wolf, circle magic ritual to remove lycanthropy from a villager or player.
- NEW: Lycanthropy, players infected with this will change into a Wolf (fast movement, 1 block high) whenever there is a full moon.
- NEW: Moon Charm, allows a werewolf player to change to wolf or wolfman form if they have learned the ability to force conversion and have unlocked the wolfman form.
- NEW: Werewolf quests, a player under the Curse of the Wolf can interact with a Wolf Altar and will receive quests.
- NEW: Werewolf level 3: Fast earth digging and Bone find chance (wolf form).
- NEW: Werewolf level 4: Consume kills for hunger regen (wolf and wolfman forms).
- NEW: Werewolf level 5: Transform to Wolfman form (powerful combat form, slower than wolf but more damage and life, cannot hold objects).
- NEW: Werewolf level 6: Charge attack (wolf and wolfman forms) (sprint and hit).
- NEW: Werewolf level 7: Stunning howl (wolfman form). Right-click while looking straight up.
- NEW: Werewolf level 8: Call pack howl (wolf form). Right-click while looking straight up.
- NEW: Werewolf level 9: Rend armor (wolfman form).
- NEW: Werewolf level 10: Cursed bite (to spread the curse).
- NEW: Horn of the Hunt, used to call a Horned Huntsman a single time.
- NEW: Raw Lambchop, often dropped when a werewolf transformed player kills a sheep.
- NEW: Re-added Ars magica 2 support (draining bolts, etc.)
- NEW: Beartrap. Made from iron. Place them and set them (other players will find it hard to see them). When a creature walks over one they take a bit of damage and get stunned.
- NEW: Awaken the wolf: A complex way for non-witches to become werewolves involving a converted beartrap, wolf altars trapped sheep and a full moon.
+ Ender Storage - 184.108.40.206
+ Tinkers Construct - 1.8.2a
+ IchunUtil - 4.1.3
+ AsieLib - 0.3.8
+ Garden Stuff - 1.3.1
+ Harvestcraft - 1.7.10f
- Added Config Option: Enable tofu as meat in recipes - Default: True
- Added Config Option: Enable tofu as milk/cream in recipes - Default: True
- Removed salt 'oreSalt' registry to stop issues with other mods
- Added Thaumcraft aspects and Ore Dictionary 'grubBee' for bee grubs
- Added Thaumcraft aspects for all new fishing items
- Added Holiday cake block, item, and recipe
- Added recipes for cooking all other fish into vanilla MC cooked fish
- Added cooked clam, crab, crayfish, frog, octopus, scallop, shrimp, snail, and turtle items and recipes
- dded Apple Cider, Bangers and Mash, Battered Sausage, Batter, Chorizo, Coleslaw, Energy Drink, Fried Onions, Meat Feast Pizza, Mince Pie, Onion Hamburger, Pepperoni, Pickled Onions, Pork Sausage, and Rasperry Trifle items and recipes
+ Thaumcraft - 220.127.116.11
- added greatwood and silverwood slabs to the ore dictionary
- added a small chance for certain mobs to spawn as "champions" with slightly more advanced abilities compared to their normal counterparts.
- champions have a much higher chance of spawning in dangerous biomes or locations
- removed the old wand enchants from infusion enchantment recipe list
- the creative obelisk creator now makes an altar stone at the base. Just a word of warning - even when completed you may not get a maze on the other side if it is near an existing obelisk.
- added a new level 3 upgrade for the excavation focus
- added a recipe to craft your own eldritch eyes once the proper research has been unlocked
- warp events will now steadily reduce in frequency and eventually stop if you refrain from gaining warp or doing any warp related activities. The moment you gain warp again this resets.
- the cultist portal will now always drop its reward no matter how it is destroyed
- dowsing on the excavation focus will now add the native clusters ability to the arcane bore
- nerfed some of the loot that can appear in uncommon loot bags
- the arcane spa can no longer place water in the nether
- traveling trunks should no longer despawn if commanded to stay put in unloaded chunks
+ Forestry - 18.104.22.168
+ NEI Integration - 1.0.7
+ Forbidden Magic - 0.561
- Change: Completely reorganized the Apocrypha tab
- Change: Warp levels toned down
- Change: A few researches are easier now
- Change: Gluttony items can now be disabled or changed to Hardcore Mode recipes in the config
- Change: Capitalism enchant now uses Greed Shards
- Change: Thaumic Cake now uses Gluttony Shards
- Change: Riding Crop is more encouraging
- Change: Eldritch Blood Orb now returns the Primordial Pearl if successfully infused
- Change: Crystal Scribing Tools no longer cost vis to refill
- Addition: All seven sin shards are now obtainable
- Addition: Ring of Nutrition - Cookies are actually filling now
- Addition: Wand Focus: Blink - Walking is too much work
- Addition: Primal Scribing Tools - They're back!
- Addition: Tainted Tree - Spoopy
- Addition: Tainted Stone
- Addition: Twilight Forest support for the Wrath Cage
+ Storage Drawers - 1.2.4
+ Furniture Mod - 3.4.7
+ Ruins - 14.7
+ Falling Meteors - 2.14.2
+ InpureCore - 1.0.0B9-54
+ The Erebus - 0.2a
- Added New Dungeon to Volcanic Desert
- Added New Dungeon Mobs and Drops.
- Added New Dungeon Related Items, Blocks, Spawners etc.
- New Boss Fight and Drop.
- Lava Lakes and Rivers added to Volcanic desert.
- Added New Titan Stew Food Items.
- Added New Rhino Armour set.
- Added some sounds to various mobs.
- Added Cabbage Crop and Food Item.
- Made Special Armours Stronger with More Durability
+ Fastcraft - 1.19
- Now downloads with the pack.
+ Project E - PE1.2.0
- Now uses EE2 textures with permission
- Config changes for balancing reasons.
+ Thaumic Exploration - 1.1-37
+ Vein Miner - 0.26.0
- Moved to optional.
+ ChocoCraft - 4.1.5
+ Apple Core - 1.1.0
+ Artifacts - 1.1.1
+ Sound Filters - 0.8
+ Automagy - 0.20.2
- The Unseen Scribe now has a GUI that displays the items stored in containers linked to the Inventarium.
- If an Unseen Scribe failed to relay a container's contents to the Inventarium, black particles now appear above it.
- Added bound enchanting paper (used for crafting).
- Adjusted recipe for Unseen Scribe.
- Added golemic taskmaster, requisition tome, and memory block.
- Added enchanting bookshelf and ensorcelled bookshelf.
- Added glowing amber and glowing amber bricks.
- Added "Constant" and "Negative Pulse" modes to the magic hourglass.
- Added options to magic hourglass to make it react differently to redstone signals.
- Adjusted recipe for magic hourglass.
- Added lesser version of the Ring of Ender Disjunction as dungeon loot.
- Wearing multiple Rings of Ender Disjunction now results in additional damage being dealt to teleporting entities.
- Thirsty tanks like rain.
- Added Wand Focus: Crafting and three related upgrades.
- Pechs now place a higher value on mercatus amalgam, resulting in better trades.
- Vis Reader now reads the maximum capacity of amulets of vis storage and related items on wand recharge pedestals.
- Fixed tooltip for crystalline eyes that are linked to certain blocks (including aura nodes).
- Thirsty tanks shouldn't gather precipitation through glass or in biomes without rain or snow (such as deserts).
- Fixed an issue where an aspect completely drained from a node would sometimes still be considered by the Vis Reader.
- Adjusted the way greedy chests handle item stacks with sizes over the normal limits.
- Fixed an issue where glowing amber and glowing amber bricks were invisible in-world if using Thaumcraft 22.214.171.124.
- Attempt to fix a crash involving certain locales when the config file doesn't exist yet or isn't fully populated.
- Fix a crash on dedicated server startup.
- Adjusted vis cost of crafting focus usage. Without the gratis upgrade, crafting arcane items consumes a small amount of ordo in addition to the normal cost.
- The Thaumostatic Spire will now use the controller's location to drain vis when it fails to do so from the top of the spire.
- Removed machina from redcrystal's research requirements.
- Fixed a crash when attempting to see the Inventarium's contents if the Core is in a chunk that isn't loaded on the client.
- Fixed the Inventarium's miscounting of items in crates from the mod BetterStorage under certain situations.
+ Not Enough Items - 126.96.36.199
+ Code Chicken Core - 188.8.131.52
+ Chicken Chunks - 184.108.40.206
+ Ars Magica - 1.4.0.008
- The ender boots have been re-added
- The lightning charm has been re-added
- The ender guardian has been re-added
- The lightning guardian has been re-added
- Armor Imbuement has been re-added.
- It no longer uses XP orb pickup, negating the abuse with other mods. Check the compendium for the new functionality.
- Added a fishing flicker focus which will allow flickers to catch fish for you
- In honour of version 007, added Mana Martinis, which give a 5-minute buff offering 25% burnout gain reduction
- The crystal wrench can now be used to un-link power sources, which can be used to prevent broken power links from being created
- The inscription table is now upgradeable
- There are three upgrade levels
- Each one applied unlocks another one of the shape group slots
- The table starts with only two shape groups available as a result
- AM Flowers no longer drop from tall grass
- Flicker pairing range has been increased to 20 blocks (up from 10)
- Flicker item sorting now has a configurable priority
- Flicker Habitats UI now has more information on it about function and etherium usage
- Inert spawners can now be reactivated to spawn entities using crystal phylacteries and dark etherium
- AMCore now detects Optifine and alters the ASM code to work alongside it
- Spell books have a tooltip warning to take the spells out before dying the books
- Fixed multiple duplication bugs with the flicker system
- Fixed a bug with the flicker system regarding items not being transferred into the lower part of a double chest
- Broken power links can now be replaced properly
- Mage lights can now be dyed properly
- The colour modifier now works as intended, and will modify the color of the spell entity (if exists) and particles
- Spell books can be directly enchanted at an enchanting table, only with soulbound
- It only takes one level, but due to the way the enchanting table works, it will offer you other options at higher level costs
- There is nothing I can do about this, so make sure you don't spend levels unneccesarily
- Appropriation no longer crashes the game
- Otherworldly aura no longer crashes the game
- Electricity from spells renders properly now
- Mana potion bundles work as intended
- Illusion blocks have been fixed
- Sigils of containment/interdiction now more reliably block mobs
- Sigils of containment/interdiction can now have their range extended
- Replaced several new textures with new and/or improved ones made by D3miurge
- Keystones should no longer crash the game
- Everstone no longer crashes the game, and works as intended
- Fixed a multiplayer bug causing the game to crash when unlocking items in the compendium on a server
- Vinteum ore correctly drops one block
+ Better Storage - 0.12.0.124
- Fixed crafting station making unwanted items in some cases (like buttons after making sticks)
- Fixed containers only updating comparators that were right next to them
+ Thaumic Tinkerer - 1.7.10-463
- Many bug/crash fixes.
Twilight Forest - 2.3.4
- Rename penguin to glacier penguin to avoid conflicts
- Rename highlands biome to twilight highlands
- Remove fiery aura and chill aura enchants, instead making the effect innate to the items
- Add tooltip to fiery and yeti items
- Begin converting lighted forest biome to firefly forest
- Change glowstone in hanging lamps to firefly jars
- Increase firefly jar brightness
- Fix crash when using magic beans on a dedicated server
- Fix(?) null pointer exception with sorting tree block
- Fix crash when using enderbow on a dedicated server
- Remove debug message when generating minotaur maze
+ Garden Stuff - 1.4.0
- Added metal lattice building blocks in iron, rust, black oxide, and moss variants.
- Added wood lattice building blocks in standard vanilla plank variants.
- Added rust, black oxide, and moss variants to heavy chain and light chain blocks.
- Updated static rendering code, but lighting still behaves oddly in some places.
For all metal decorative blocks, variants can be obtained as follows:
- Rust version is obtained by dunking the iron version in a filled cauldron.
- Black Oxide version is obtained by baking the iron version in a furnace.
- Moss version is obtained by crafting vines surrounded by the iron version.
+ Waila - 1.5.9
+ CoFHCore - 3.0.0RC3-203
+ CoFHLib - 1.0.0RC3-120
+ Massive overhaul to dungeon loot in Battle Towers/Chocolate Quest/Rogue Like Dungeons, this all subject to change as I'm still working on it.
+ Ruins structure overhaul will be added in 0.9.0, I wanted it in this release but I would like to spend more time adding more structures.
+ Dragon Eggs can now be found in dungeon loot.
+ Decided upon removing HQM, this was a hard one but it was a constant issue when updates needed to be made, after the poll results a large majority of players didn't use the book either. So instead of spending 75% of update time fixing quests I can now spend that time adding more to the modpack in the way of physical changes.