It's skyblock like you've never seen it before... Or have you?! High tech mods, automation, and spawning in the void with nothing but a tree and a single piece of dirt between you and certain death!
Sky Factory One is a modernization of the original SkyFactory for Minecraft 1.6.4. The goal of this project is to remain true to the original modpack while updating features and mods to 1.16.5. Find yourself sieving for resources, twerk for trees, decorate your trophy room, exploring a deep, dark dimension, and much more! Many original mods have returned joined by several new and updated mods! And what would SkyFactory be without ForceCraft, a reconstruction of the original DartCraft mod.
SkyFactory One delivers a nostalgic experience with the quality of life upgrades to make it even more exciting! If you've never played SkyFactory before, prepare for a fresh experience in a modded skyblock. The original can never be replaced, but we can sure try!
Please note: Java 16 is not supported in this modpack for clients or servers. You can use Java 8, 11, and 14.
There have been 444 server installs of this pack.
Players have played a total of 4.54 years of this pack.
Angel Block (3.0)
All things that should have been.
A intermediary api aimed to ease developing multiplatform mods.
Adds various new powerful uncraftable items to make exploration a bit more inter...
Attained Drops (7.2.2)
A mod for farming mob drops.
Block Diversity (1.0)
It's a bingo mod.
By: noeppi_noeppi, Contributors: MelanX, LordGrimmauld
Builders Crafts & Addition (1.16.5-20210807a)
Additional building blocks for Minecraft Forge. Building, Storage, Furnature & D...
CC: Tweaked (1.98.2)
CC: Tweaked is a fork of ComputerCraft, adding programmable computers, turtles a...
Chance Cubes (18.104.22.1683)
A Game of Chance and Skill
Create a checklist for players to follow
Chunk Loaders (1.1.7)
Chunk Loaders allows you to keep chunks loaded with different tiers of chunk loa...
Click Machine (4.5.0)
Cobble For Days (1.3.5)
A set of simple cobblestone generators. Mainly useful for servers that don't wan...
CodeChicken Lib (1.16.5-22.214.171.1244)
CodeChickenLib is a library of systems to help make various aspects of minecraft...
By: ChickenBones, covers1624
CoFH Core (1.3.1)
Core Library required for the functionality of all CoFH mods. Also contains a n...
By: King Lemming, Zeldo Kavira, covers1624, skyboy, Cynycal, Drullkus
Collective is a shared library with common code for all of Serilum's mods.
By: Rick South
Allows the color of tooltips to be changed.
Adding comprseed blocks to the game since 2019
Allows resource packs to add connected textures, emissive rendering, and muc...
By: tterrag, Drullkus, minecreatr
Connectivity Mod (2.3-1.16.5)
Lightweight mod which solves connection and packet size issues.
Construction Wand (1.16.5-2.4)
Construction Wands make building easier! With a Construction Wand you can place...
Building mod which adds various blocks tuned to fit with vanilla minecraft.
By: Dodo Gang
Cucumber Library (4.1.10)
A library of shared code that all of my mods depend on.
Curios API (property(class java.lang.String, provider(?)))
A flexible and expandable accessory/equipment API for users and developers.
A small mod by Lothrazar
Darko HUD (1.0.3)
Displays some additional information on the client screen.
Default Options (12.2.1)
A way for modpacks to ship a default (key) configuration without having to inclu...
Drawer FPS (2.1)
Improve FPS by reducing drawer render range
By: Love, Cheese and small house plants
Elevator Mod (1.16.5-1.7.13)
Simple port of the elevator from OpenBlocks to 1.8+
Stores your stuff in the END! Credits: Ecu - original idea, design, chest an...
By: ChickenBones, covers1624
Entangled gives you the materials needed to bind two blocks together, allowing y...
Ex Compressum (4.0.4)
Ex Nihilo Addon. Attempts to reduce grind by adding pre-automation tools like co...
Ex Nihilo: Sequentia (1.16-20211004011236)
Ex Nihilo: Sequentia is a port to 1.15 of Ex Nihilo: Creatio for 1.12, which in...
Ex Nihilo: Sequentia - Thermal Expansion Addon (1.16-126.96.36.199)
An addon for Ex Nihilo: Sequentia that adds support for Thermal Expansion.
Ex Nihilo: Sequentia - Tinkers Addon (1.16-188.8.131.52)
An addon for Ex Nihilo: Sequentia that adds support for Tinkers Construct.
By: NovaMachina, Rempler
Library mod that provides increased control over vanilla abilities
Furnace improvements. Covers all "furnace-based" vanilla blocks.
Smol table go vroom.
Find Me (2.2.0)
Find your items nearby
A mod inspired by DartCraft
Fancy building blocks
Global Data- & Resourcepacks (1.16.4-1.7.4)
Allows modpacks to add Datapacks & Resource Packs, both are force enabled
You get a hat, and you get a hat, everybody gets a hat!
Shared library mod required by most of iChun's Mods. If the first versio...
Industrial Foregoing (184.108.40.206)
IF: You need to automate all the things
Info DataPack (1.0.2)
A mod that allows you add custom tooltips to items through datapacks. You can al...
Adds many small features with a vareity of inspirations.
Inventory Tweaks Renewed (1.16.4-1.0.1)
Inventory Tweaks, but for modern versions of Minecraft.
By: Yuitakaa(Maintainer), StanleyMines(Contributor), Landmaster (Original Author)
Iron Chests (11.2.13)
New chests with larger sizes, with in-place upgrade items. The feature chest is...
By: cpw, alexbegt, progwml6
Item Collectors (1.1.2)
Item Collectors adds Collectors which collect items in a specified range! Item C...
Real-time mapping in-game or your browser as you explore.
By: techbrew, Mysticdrew
Just Enough Items (220.127.116.11)
JEI is an item and recipe viewing mod for Minecraft, built from the ground up fo...
A library mod for minecraft.
By: noeppi_noeppi, MelanX
Shared code for Slime Knights mods and others.
By: Slime Knights
Base mod for all McJty mods
Measure the distance between positions :)
Mob Grinding Utils (1.16.5-0.4.29)
A mod that adds a fun ways to farm mobs
Mod Name Tooltip (1.15.0)
Shows the mod an ItemStack is from on its tooltip.
More Overlays Updated (1.18.15-mc1.16.5)
Adds some overlays from the old (MC 1.7.x) NotEnoughItems Mod: * Chunk a...
By: feldim2425, RiDGo8/R8420
Mouse Tweaks (2.14)
A mod that enhances the inventory management by adding various additional functi...
By: Ivan Molodetskikh (YaLTeR)
Mystical Agriculture (4.2.3)
Grow all your resources!
Ore Excavation (1.8.157)
Allows players to mine whole veins of ore, cut down whole trees in one go. S...
By: Funwayguy & Darkosto
A data-driven main menu mod!
Accessible, Data-Driven, Dependency-Free Documentation for Minecraft Modders and...
Pickle Tweaks (5.2.5)
A bunch of vanilla+ features and tweaks.
Simple and efficient pipes
By: Max Henkel
1 (one) library boi
plaingrinder by Lothrazar
By: Lothrazar, Lylythii
Refined Pipes (0.5)
Refined Pipes is a Minecraft mod that adds pipes.
By: Refined Mods
Refined Storage (1.9.15)
An elegant solution to your hoarding problem
By: Refined Mods
Refined Storage Addons (0.7.3)
An addon mod for Refined Storage
By: Refined Mods
The base class for all RFTools tech mods (and XNet/Deep Resonance)
Everything related to the builder
Everything related to power generation
A small library that allows to make custom map markers, first and third person a...
ServerConfig Updater (1.3)
Mod that allows deleting ServerConfigs
Simple Generators (1.16.5-18.104.22.168)
Generators that produce Forge Energy from various Items and Fluids.
By: ValkyrieofNight, Apmason13
Simple Tombstone (1.16.5-1.0.9)
When you die, a tomb is spawned in the world with your items, sneak on it to rec...
By: Lothrazar, Corail31
Slab Machines (1.1)
Machines but as a slab
Spawn Normalization (1.0.0)
Changing how minecraft selects Y-levels
Spawns In Spawn (1.0.0)
Allowing spawns within spawn chunks
Starter Kit (1.0)
Gives players who join the world for the first time configurable starter gear.
By: Rick South
Statues Mod (0.1.7.5)
Just a little functional decoration.
By: ShyNieke, Mrbysco
SteveKunG's Lib (4.1.6)
Code and Utilities for SteveKunG's mods!
Storage Drawers (8.3.0)
Multi-drawer storage blocks for quick storage and retrieval.
SuperMartijn642's Config Lib (1.0.9)
Config Lib makes dealing with config files just a bit easier.
SuperMartijn642's Core Lib (1.0.12)
SuperMartijn642's Core Lib adds lots of basic implementations for guis that allo...
Many functional and useful Vanilla+ blocks
By: MehVahdJukaar, Plantkillable
Don't let the grass be between you and your prey!
Pastries that teleport players.
Tesseract allows you to transport Items, Fluid and Energy. Tesseracts work at an...
The One Probe (1.16-3.1.4)
The One Probe lets you examine the block that you are looking at. Having a probe...
Thermal Cultivation (1.3.0)
Thermal gets agrarian! Contains the "farm" of the Thermal Series - various crop...
By: King Lemming
Thermal Expansion (1.3.0)
Expanding Minecraft Thermally! A server-friendly and content-rich blend of magic...
By: King Lemming
Thermal Innovation (1.3.0)
Thermal Technology marches on. Adds Thermal-style tools and equipment! Contains...
By: King Lemming
Thermal Series (1.3.2)
Parent mod for all Thermal modules. For convenience, packaged alongside Thermal...
By: King Lemming
Tinkers' Construct (22.214.171.1241)
A little of this, a little of that, a lot of tinkering, and a lot of tools
By: Slime Knights
By: Horizon Studio, Coded
Toast Control (4.3.1)
Blocking annoying popups since 1.12
Dimension stuff and things n stuff
Topography Islands (0.3-3)
Adds island generation commands to Topography
Adds a special torch which prevents mob spawning in a configurable radius
Grow Crops, Trees & more by Spamming Crouch
By: TicTicBoom (Kyle)
A mod that adds upside-down hoppers.
This is a lib mod used by ValkyrieofNight and the Team Kyrptic Links mods.
Jump from wall to wall! Jump towards a wall and hold the wall jump key (LSHIFT)....
World Stripper (2.1.0)
World Stripper is a lightweight modder / mapmaker tool that strips away the worl...
Fixes and Changes
* Disabled Builder's Additions Midi feature due to crash issues on Linux (#47)
* Sweet Berries are now compostable in the Ex Nihilo Barrels (#46)
* Fixed the swapped recipe for the Iron Chest Diamond to Obsidian and Diamond to Crystal upgrades (#37)
* Disabled the Force Furnace to be sorted using Inventory Tweaks (#42)
* Removed the Ex Nihilo crafting recipe for Ancient Debris (#64)
* Ex Nihilo Grass Seeds now compost in a barrel (#78)
* Added Basalt, Gabbro, and Dacite stone spawns to the Infinite Dark dimension (#68)* Increased Zombie, Skeleton, Spider, Creeper, and Enderman spawn weights
* Lowered Witch and Ender Slime spawn weights
* Added recipes to make Soul Cobblestone using the Magma Crucible or the Tinkers' smeltery (#82)
* Increased the liquid temperature allowed in a Wooden Barrel (blood now works)* Removed recipes with no items showing for the Phytogenic Insolator (#88)
* Increased the Ore Excavation range from 20 to 32 (#33)
* Removed the Ender Slimes from the general spawn table since many players experienced issues when creating a mob farm
* A new Topography companion mod (Topography Islands) has been added to give server owners control over creating islands for multiplayer. This mod is only required on the server and not the client so it will only be added to the server zip download
* Forcecraft (126.96.36.199 - 1.0.7)
- Fixes an issue where the Force Furnace would pick up incorrect items (#55)
* Pipez (1.12.10 - 1.2.11)
- GUIs with custom resource packs now look correct (#41)
* Cyclic (1.5.3 - 1.5.5) - The liquid hopper should no longer delete waterlogged blocks on top (#32)
- Filter cards should now drop when breaking a Fluid Pipe (#44)
- Fixed an item pipe duplication bug (#65)
- Removed a number of recipes from the Uncrafting Grinder to fix duplication glitches (#63)
- Fixes GUI desync issue with the Disenchanter. All experience fluids should now work and the GUI shows the correct information
- Players should now teleport onto the block chosen when using the Ender Book when traveling across dimensions
* Topography (1.17.0 - 1.17.2)
- Fixed an issue that would error the level.dat file on servers causing world spawn, game rules, slime chunks, and seeds to be reset on server restart (#53 #54 #60)
- Fixes an issue where users would experience low fps in menus (#66)
* Statues (0.1.7.3 - 0.1.7.5)
* Mob Grinding Utils (0.4.28 - 0.4.29)
* Supplementaries (0.17.3 - 0.17.6)
* Architectuary (1.24.33 - 1.24.35)
* DarkoHacksRP (1.0.3 - 1.0.5)
- Removed feature debug output when entering a world
* FramedBlocks (2.11.0 - 2.11.0 hotfix)
- Fixed a duplication bug with framed chests
* JEI (188.8.131.52 - 184.108.40.206)
* Cobble for Days (1.3.1 - 1.3.5)
* InfoDataPack (1.0.1 - 1.0.2)
- Custom modpack tooltips are now searchable in JEI
* Altered the spawn weighting for hostile, ambient, and passive mobs. Passives like Cows, Chickens, Sheep, and Pigs should spawn more often. Zombies, Creepers, Skeletons, and Enderman have also been increased over other hostiles.
* Fixed typo in mob spawning pool. Mooshroom cows should now spawn
* Moved Ex Compressum items to the first page of JEI
* Moved ForceCraft items higher in the JEI item list
* Minecraft Shears are now repairable by Iron Ingots (#23)
* Removed Dirt and Gravel from sieving coarse dirt as this directly contradicts how sieving has been setup in the pack. You shouldn't be able to get the blocks you sieved back plus extra
* Changed the Bongo mod config to stop syncing the JEI bookmarks. This should stop players from losing their saved bookmarks when closing a world
* Cyclic (1.5.2 - 1.5.3) - Fixed duplication bug with Advanced Crafting Stick - The Crafting Workbench should no longer delete items left in the table (#21)
* Click machine update (4.4.1 - 4.5.0 ) Made it clearer that the click machine does not require power (#28)
* Apotheosis (4.8.1 - 4.8.2)
* ForceCraft (220.127.116.11 - 18.104.22.168) - Fixed Force Furnace Duplication bug (#29) - Some incorrect recipes have been fixed - Removes some unnecessary logging messages from the server logs
* Selene (1.8.0 - 1.8.1)
* PlainGrinder (1.2.0 - 1.2.1) - Items inside a grinder will not be deleted when you break the block
* JEI (22.214.171.124 - 126.96.36.199)
* DarkoHaxRP (1.0.2 - 1.0.3) - Added a fix for the Refined Pipes liquid pipe crash
New Mods Added
* ServerConfig Updater (1.3) - Added to fix the Construction Wand Cyclic Pipe Ghost Block issue (#34)
When creating a server, insert the following line into the server.properties file to create the SkyBlock world: